CP 6 San Francisco ~ Many Thanks

Lisa Rose
Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Bob and Katie,

Andy and I just wanted to take this time and thank you both for hosting CP6 in the beautiful City of San Francisco. As always we had a fantastic time with our semi colon family. Wonderful memories are made at this Celebration of Life with great joy and laughter. We were sorry that Mark had to cancel at the last moment but thrilled to hear he is feeling much better now. Katie your choice of hotel was AWESOME again many thanks...

At this point I am not sure where CP7 will be but I do know it will be in the Eastern Time Zone in the fall of 2009

Always,

The Canucks,
Lisa and Andy

Comments

• scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    I had great time too!!!
    Thanks so much Sponger and Katie!!!

I am always amazed at how much I laugh at the Paloozas; us semi-colons do know how to have fun and giggle.

I love the t-shirt; great design.

Hugs to all and hope to see you all at CP 7 next year. Look for more info in the next weeks.

Love, Lisa P.
  • crg123
    crg123 Member Posts: 80
    You guys are the BEST!!!!!!!
    To all my semi-colon friends...
    What a GREAT time we had in San Francisco at CP6! Katie & Bob bent over backwards to make sure everything was right. (The gift bags were wonderful...Thanks!)
    To everyone out there in colon or rectal world ... Do try to make it to one of the Colonpaloozas. Spending time with such an upbeat, positive group of people that truly "get it" is chicken soup to the soul. (Sort of "cathartic" ... and we ALL can relate to THAT!)
    xoxoxo, Cheryl
  • sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Great time
    Ditto to the above. We had a great time and look forward to CP7. Great job Bob & Katie.

Love,

Debbie & John
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    MISSED YOU GUYS
    I just got out of the hospital after a 34 day stay. I hope that everyone had fun in SanFran. They aren't giving me much of an outlook but I still have FAITH. Hope to talk to you all soon. Jerseysue
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    jerseysue said:

MISSED YOU GUYS
    I just got out of the hospital after a 34 day stay. I hope that everyone had fun in SanFran. They aren't giving me much of an outlook but I still have FAITH. Hope to talk to you all soon. Jerseysue

34 days?
    I am so sorry to hear you were in the hospital so long, and then your comment about not much of an outlook. I will pray for you for strength and healing (which doesn't always mean physical healing).
    mary
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    jerseysue said:

MISSED YOU GUYS

I didn't know, either!
    Aw, Sue...we didn't know!!!

I'm sending my biggest, strongest, healingest (is THAT a word???) hugs...

Hugs, Kathi