Lung Biopsy - Beth (Dorookie)

CherylHutch
CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey Beth... I'm not sure what timezone you are in but I'm figuring that you are probably home from your lung biopsy procedure and resting now. I just wanted to give a shout-out to say I'm thinking about you and I hope it went smoothly and with very little discomfort.

Huggggggs,

Cheryl

Comments

• Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Same for Me!
    Hey Cheryl,

I just checked in to see if Beth had posted yet or not. We were on the same wave length.

Hugs,

Kay
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Hello Its ME
    I am home have been for a few hours. Just got up from sleeping on the couch. Gosh am I sore, my biopsy was a bit more difficult because the lump is so close to my heart, so they were saying. The doc didn't get the right spot on the first try. As he was doing it again, I kept telling him it HURTS, but that didn't stop him. It did hurt me, but I was able to tolerate it, I wasn't going to move at all with that needle in me. He said that he got some great samples so I guess that is good. He wasn't or wouldn't tell me anything as far as results or if it might or might not be cancer. So the waiting game is on. I am going to believe its not cancer and thats just how its going to be. Sorry for not getting back sooner, I was just really tired, and fell out when I got home. GOB BLESS
    Beth
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    dorookie said:

Hello Its ME
    I am home have been for a few hours. Just got up from sleeping on the couch. Gosh am I sore, my biopsy was a bit more difficult because the lump is so close to my heart, so they were saying. The doc didn't get the right spot on the first try. As he was doing it again, I kept telling him it HURTS, but that didn't stop him. It did hurt me, but I was able to tolerate it, I wasn't going to move at all with that needle in me. He said that he got some great samples so I guess that is good. He wasn't or wouldn't tell me anything as far as results or if it might or might not be cancer. So the waiting game is on. I am going to believe its not cancer and thats just how its going to be. Sorry for not getting back sooner, I was just really tired, and fell out when I got home. GOB BLESS
    Beth

Glad you got through it okay
    Hope you get the answer SOON. Praying for the right one!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    dorookie said:

Hello Its ME
    Beth

Waiting now
    Waiting for results is one of the hardest things we have to do (even harder than having a needle poked into your lung - ouch! Ive had that too. Not fun). Fingers and toes crossed for good news on the biopsy.....

Tara
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    dorookie said:

Hello Its ME
    Beth

Praying
    Hi Beth.

Funny we were all waiting for the same thing. I just logged on to see if you posted, and there you were! I'm sorry it was so painful, and the waiting game is THE WORST! I am just deciding that I won't allow it to be cancer, so there! Get some rest.

Hugs,
    Kirsten
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Hi Beth
    Sending good thoughts your way. Waiting is the worst. Know that we are all pulling for you.

Vicki
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    dorookie said:

Hello Its ME
    Beth

it's not gonna be cancer, it's gonna be benign!
    I am sure you are glad to have THAT over with! Glad you are resting, hope your wait will be short!
    mary
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    VickiCO said:

Hi Beth
    Sending good thoughts your way. Waiting is the worst. Know that we are all pulling for you.

Vicki

thanks to all
    I really appreciate all the good wishes and fingers crossed. I have decided its not going to be cancer too. I broke down and told my daughter today, was going to wait for the results but I have to remember she is an adult now and deserves to know. I always try to protect her but sometimes by trying to do that it back fires, so I told her this morning. It just amazes me how great she is and How grown up she is. She was very supportive and very loving. Love that kid of mine. Anyway, I will let everyone know as soon as I do. My appointment with my ONC is at 845 am on the 12th. Please keep your fingers crossed. God Bless.
    Beth