Need your prayers

nudgie
nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Sorry for not posting the Friday Riddles the last two fridays, but I have lost my job and my main focus has been on find one. My last day was Wednesday, 1 October 08 right after I returned from our anniversary get-a-way.

All prayers are welcome and I will do my best to try and post the riddles, but I am on dial-up at home (very slow) and using the local library connection right now.

I will read up on all the back posts and will keep you guys updated.

Thanks in advance for all the prayers

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Prayers sent.
    I'm sorry, dearheart....it just isn't fair!!!!

I'm sending up good vibes for a new job....

Hugs, Kathi
  • claud1951
    claud1951 Member Posts: 424 Member
    Dang! I'm sending you the
    Dang! I'm sending you the best of thoughts for a job. I sure wouldn't worry about the riddles.

You take care of yourself and do what you gotta do.

Hoping the best for you

Claudia
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    claud1951 said:

Dang! I'm sending you the
    Dang! I'm sending you the best of thoughts for a job. I sure wouldn't worry about the riddles.

You take care of yourself and do what you gotta do.

Hoping the best for you

Claudia

Luck be with you
    Good Luck and remember, he'll take care of you........ :-)
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Job hunt
    Prayers for a new job... one that makes you want to get up in the morning.
    Mary
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375 Member
    That's not fair!!
    Sometimes I have to wonder about that saying that we are only given the challenges that we can handle in life? That is truly not fair that you have to face this battle, fight like the warrior you are and now you have lost your job? I can't imagine what is fair about this in any shape or form, unless it's to free you up so that you are available for a dream job. One that you will not only be more than skilled for, but it will be one that you totally enjoy.

When a door closes, a window usually does open... so I am going to send out all the positive energy and thoughts I can down your way that you will get that dream job asap!!

Hugggggs,

Cheryl
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Oh, dear.
    Oh, dear. And you were so happy after that little trip. No fair! We'll all send prayers for the best job ever and hope it comes SOON.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • CanadaSue
    CanadaSue Member Posts: 339 Member
    prayers
    I am sure your new dream job is just around the corner!

Prayers and good vibes headed your way!

Sue
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Hope
    You are such a fighter that anyone would benefit from having you work for them. I hope your job hunting is over with soon and you can get back to us with a great news.
    Jo Ann