5 year survivor date

Marcia527
Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Aug. 5 2008 was my 5 year survivor date. I posted on another cancer site and forgot to post here. Sorry. I feel we should broadcast every good thing that happens. I hope this gives all going through treatment faith that they can make it too. I was diagnosed as stage 3a. Blessings to all!

Comments

• zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Congrats!
    I am a 22 year breast cancer survivor.
    EVERY year is a major milestone. Enjoy each and every one of them.
    God bless.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    WHOOOO HOOOOO
    Way to go! Good news, indeed!!!! I am a 5 year survivor myself~ and it sure feels good, doesn't it? Every day past the "Magic 5" is icing on our cake! Thanks for sharing your good news with us!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Congrats
    Hi Marcia: Thanks for the great news. We are all inspired by long time survivors such as yourself, Zahalene and Chenheart You are all an inspiration to us. Thanks for sharing. God bless and hugs to you, Lili
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    I am just an 11 month
    I am just an 11 month survivor and when you post, hoping that it will encourage others...well, it does! I just love reading happy news. Thank you so much for letting me celebrate with you and for taking the time to encourage me. Love, Joyce
  • kit45
    kit45 Member Posts: 89
    Here's to you
    Happy Happy days for you Marcia.

I wish you the best and am soooo proud and happy for you. Kit
  • tan39
    tan39 Member Posts: 49
    it means alot
    fantastic news Marcia, and you are so right, we should keep everyone informed of all the good news, its always uplifting to hear from survivors like yourself. I to was stage 3 so your posting gave me a huge boost. hugs.tan xx
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    TIME TO CELEBRATE!
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! That is fabulous to hear, wishing you many many more years of continued good health!

RE
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Bless You
    Bless you and congratulations. Thank you for sharing the good news. We all need to hear that whether we are just diagnosed, in treatment or have completed treatment. Music to my ears. Hugs, Marilynn
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Congratulations! 5 years is
    Congratulations! 5 years is indeed a milestone. Eil