Good CT

Patti1
Patti1 Member Posts: 109 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Whew this time I was worried, my husband Dennis is a Stage IV Rectal Cancer Survivor. Diagnosed 1/5/06, with surgery 7/13/2006. Last Wed had all his Ct Scans and Friday had colonoscopy. They removed a growth from his colon (Scared). We went yesterday and the scans were all clear and the growth tested negative for cancer. Happy memorial Day. For all newcomers, there is hope, dont give up keep up the fight, we are winning.Share your thoughts with your doctors.Keep positive and ask questions. Thank you all for being here and caring. Going to go do ah Happy Naked Dance now.

Love Ya All
Patti

Comments

• sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Patti,

Congratulations to your husband's NED. I love to hear outcomes like these. Enjoy your weekend.

Debbie
  • pamness
    pamness Member Posts: 524 Member
    Since I got my results the same day, I know just how you feel, although I didn't have the added worry of the colonoscopy. I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!!! All the best.

Pam
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I'm dancing for you, Patti!!! GREAT news!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • valley
    valley Member Posts: 94
    Patti

So happy for you and your husband. My husband gets his pet scan results next week. Stage 111 rectal cancer diagnosed Jan.06 doing great. Hearing your story makes me feel stronger.

Thanks
    Val
  • rmap59
    rmap59 Member Posts: 266
    Thanks for sharing, have a great Memorial Day. It is special to me because last year at this time I was really really scared but Boy, what a difference a year can make. Rectal cancer stage 3 and doing good.
    Robin
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Yay, yay, yay! Great news!

Gail
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

Hugs
    Diane