3 mo post Robotic-PSA

RichardRS
RichardRS Member Posts: 44
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
Good news. 3 months post robotic surgery PSA is undetectable. Incontinence no problem though coffee seems to act as diuretic. Some ED since I had PNI on right nerve, but that function is slowly returning.

Thanks for all the support from this group. Frank I was delighted to hear of your good score at 1.5 years.
Richard

Comments

• tpelle
    tpelle Member Posts: 184
    Great news, Richard. For me decaf coffee is O.K. However, wine is the diuretic particularly when my body is fully hydrated. It's better if I have a glass of water before the glass of wine.

tpelle
  • rockin01
    rockin01 Member Posts: 3
    Glad to hear your good news! I'm praying for similar results on my first post-op PSA in late June. All the best to you.
  • fcatroneo
    fcatroneo Member Posts: 89
    Rich, congradulations. As you know, I got my 1 1/2 year results. It feels so good to know you don't have that disease in your body.
    We will be praying for many more great test results.
    Frank
  • AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537 Member
    please take a look at this:

http://www.tinyurl.com/3dqbxg

thanks!
  • Kent1
    Kent1 Member Posts: 1
    Congradulations on your news!!! I had robtic prostrate surgery on 5/18/08. I am dealing with the incontinence issue and I hope by 3 months to have the same news. Thanks
  • bluespicker
    bluespicker Member Posts: 1
    Kent1 said:

Congradulations on your news!!! I had robtic prostrate surgery on 5/18/08. I am dealing with the incontinence issue and I hope by 3 months to have the same news. Thanks

post robotic PSA
    Am glad to hear of so many of you having positive post robotic results. I had robotic in April of this year. Occasional incontinance, that we can live with. E.D. is a major problem-no good news here even after Levetra, etc. PSA is .14. Not liking this at all.