and lastly....

Unknown
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A friend of mine came over, out of the blue, and gave me a gorgeous Revlon wig that looks like (but better) than my natural hair (used to). She knew I was unhappy with my wig and so she shopped secretly all over till she found a better one. Now, when I wear this wig I will think of love. Wasn't that a nice pick me up! Also, have any of you ever seen this product called Revitalash? It was developed by a doctor for his wife after chemo but is used by the general public. People at the beauty shop swore that their customers are more than satisfied, and that at a $125 price tag. Apparantly, it makes eyelashes grow in thicker and stay in longer,so they can grow longer.
Thanks again to everyone who has helped me through this weekend. I promise to stop hogging the board!
love to you all,
Joyce

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Joyce~
    Now that is the mark of a true friend~ I am positive she loved you without hair, yet she was so tuned in to not just how she feels, but about how YOU feel!!! I have not heard of Revitalash~ it sounds wonderful! Sadly, my lashes came in thin, but I gained a moustache...there must be a humility message I failed to learn! :-) I wonder if this product will work its magic for me! I will google it and hopefully learn something good!

hugs,
    chen
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Joyce:
    I am soooo glad you are feeling better. You never hog the boards and even if you do so what, we are here for you no matter what. What a great friend you have who is so intune with you that she realized you needed a pick me up. She is definitely a keeper. And I am sure she loves you with or without hair. Joyce, this will all pass and 5 years from now we will still be on this board saying: remember when? Keep the faith Joyce and know we are here for you. Lili
  • survivor51
    survivor51 Member Posts: 276
    Joyce, Angels are all around you and your friend is one of them. It is amazing how our friends get "messages" of needs that touch our hearts and souls. This has happened to me numerous times throughout my cancer. You are in my thoughts and prayers....he/she is around and moves in and out of our circle of family/friends/doctors/sisterhood/etc. Lots of love, Angela