My Anniversary

fcatroneo
fcatroneo Member Posts: 89
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
Just wanted to let you all know, December 27th was the 1 year anniversary of my PC surgery. I am still cancer free and all my plumbing is working fine. I have been on CSN for almost a year and want to thank all of you for the great support.
Have a happy new year.
Frank

Comments

• rogermoore
    rogermoore Member Posts: 264 Member
    Frank,

A HUGE congratulation to you for your reaching this milestone. Prayers your tests continue to return with the same results.

You should also be commended for the support you have given to recent victims of Cancer. I know they join me in offering you their gratitude.

Roger
  • RichardRS
    RichardRS Member Posts: 44
    Frank: Congratulations on your excellent progress at this important first anniversary. Your advice and comments were very helpful to me these past few months. Please let me know of Northern Virgina or Washington, DC chapters of the PCA support group with which you are affiliated.

Best wishes for 2008. Richard
  • fcatroneo
    fcatroneo Member Posts: 89
    RichardRS said:

Frank: Congratulations on your excellent progress at this important first anniversary. Your advice and comments were very helpful to me these past few months. Please let me know of Northern Virgina or Washington, DC chapters of the PCA support group with which you are affiliated.

Best wishes for 2008. Richard

Richard, look up their website www.naspcc.org
    The contact for Virginia is Kathy Meade (703) 625-5381. She said she would love to have you meet their group.
    Look on the website for the Washington DC contact person. Let me know if you need any additional help.
    Keep me posted on your progress.
    Frank
  • Tasch
    Tasch Member Posts: 18
    Frank,

A very hearty congratulations on the 1 year negative test results.
    You gave me very good advice 14 months ago when I was diagnosed and I am so happy to hear everything is continuing to well for you.
    My thoughts and prayers continue for you and all others here as this site and the folks on it have been nothing short of FANTASTIC when it comes to supporting new "members"