While I have Internet.....

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
These past few weeks, I have had great trouble with my internet connection. So, before I lose it....

Happy Holidays to all! I know that for many 2007 hasn't been easy (today was my daughter's birthday....sigh....) but we still have each other, and the joys that each day can bring us. I light a star for each of you, and for our friends that have gone on.

I am well enough (Yea!) to travel to Holland again this year...and we are staying for a much longer time...till mid-January. I am planning to set aside all the bad/sad stuff during this time, and recharge my batteries. It's hard to believe that my Steph has been gone for almost a year...

ANYWAY....Prettige Feestdagen (Merry Christmas), to all!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
    Kathi, I am sure there are many memories that bring a warmness to your heart and a smile to your face. I pray your are flooded with the good times, fun times memories.

recharge away in Holland and just enjoy yourself. You are a good soul my friend. Heres an Idea, bring an extra bra, well you know - just in case the oppotrunity arises.
    Merry Christmas and God Bless you
    Mark.
  • claud1951
    claud1951 Member Posts: 424 Member
    Have a wonderful Christmas, Kathi. You deserve it. Just happy dance and smile often!

God bless
    Claudia
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    Mery Christmas Kathi! Enjoy your trip and really relax and enjoy. You deserve it!.

No, 2007 has not been easy. But, yes, there are always things to be thankful for and joys we can look forward to no matter how big or small.

Enjoy your holidays!

Faith
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Kathi,
    I'm so glad you are going to Holland...recharge away, you deserve it.
    I know how sad you must have been today, but I hope there was a little bit of the day that you could smile and remember the good things about your daughter. My mom's birthday was Dec 4th. Very sad, but like you, we got through it. Have a very blessed holiday.
    Lots of hugs to you-
    ValerieC
  • sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Kathi,

Merry Christmas to you too. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy!

Debbie
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Hi Kathi,
    Enjoy your time away from it all. Go, recharge, and have a great time in Holland!
    God Jul! (Danish for Merry Christmas)
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Limey said:

Kathi, I am sure there are many memories that bring a warmness to your heart and a smile to your face. I pray your are flooded with the good times, fun times memories.

recharge away in Holland and just enjoy yourself. You are a good soul my friend. Heres an Idea, bring an extra bra, well you know - just in case the oppotrunity arises.
    Merry Christmas and God Bless you
    Mark.

Mark, it's just a little cold for that in Holland this time of the year.
    I hope you will have a great time and come back to us with a big smile that comes from way down deep in your heart. The joy of the spirit when everything is alright with the world.
    Jo Ann