scope time!!!!

fedester
fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hello all semi's,
it's that time again. it has been 2 years since my last scope. if you all could please send those positive vibes i would really appreciate it.
for the newbies, dx may 04 stage 11 colon, chemo 6 months, colon resection, 2 hernia repairs and most important ned!!!. i found this wonderful site while in the hospital and it was one of the reasons i got thru this journey so far.
be well
never,ever give up!!
bruce

Comments

• sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Bruce,

Sending positive vibes your way! You give me hope.

Debbie
  • goldfinch
    goldfinch Member Posts: 735
    Sending positive vibes your way. You are an inspiration.
    mary
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Everything is going to be fine,good vibes your way
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    Positive thoughts are being sent your way!! I'm sure everything will be fine! Believe it!

faith
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Bruce....sending great vibes!

Reminds me, I need to reschedue my scopy...was originally supposed to be July....sigh....now I may wait till January, and my new deductible starts....lol

Hugs, kathi
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    Big positive vibes coming your way Jersey Boy.
  • KierstenRx
    KierstenRx Member Posts: 249
    Sending postive vibes your way. I am having my first colonoscopy since diagnosis a week from Wednesday. I will keep you in my prayers.

Kiersten
  • lhousequeen
    lhousequeen Member Posts: 8
    Hi Bruce,
    How you are doing well spite of the therapy. I'm also stage 4 colon cancer patient. At times my faith is unsettled, but overall I'm very strong and think that God has allowed this illness to come to me for the greater good, even if I don't know what that is. I will certainly never give up. I will pray for you tonight. God bless. Maritza
  • crazylady
    crazylady Member Posts: 543 Member
    Hi Bruce,

I'm sending positive thoughts your way!

Take care,
    Jamie
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Bruce, sending positive thoughts and keeping you in my prayers. Keep the faith.

God Bless,
    Diane
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Be sure to give us the scoop about your scope.
    Jo Ann
  • MoonDragon
    MoonDragon Member Posts: 183
    Sending you best wishes and positive energy! As bizarre as it sounds, the scope is a blessing because even IF they do find anything, it's still early and effective treatment possible. Good luck and keep us posted!