A Million Thanks!!!

rmap59
rmap59 Member Posts: 266
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Dear All,
Without you all this journey would be a lot harder. I have had a couple of blue days and am trying to pull myself out. Just coming to this site makes me feel better. We all need each other and I appreciate each and everyone of you. I may not always reply to all but my prayers include everyone on this site. It is a beautiful day here in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee and I hope it is beautiful where you are.

Love to all, Robin

Comments

• sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Robin,

We all have blue days. Ditto on what you said. It is a crappy day in the Fingerlakes of New York.

Debbie
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    Crappy day in Michigan rainy and cold.
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Hugs Robin, I think I've had a blue decade. I'll be ten years clear of st3 cc in Jan 08.Perhaps the next ten will be a lot better. P.s it is a hot clear sunny day here in Nambour,on the sunshine coast Australia. Stay well Ron.
  • goldfinch
    goldfinch Member Posts: 735
    I sure know about down times. Hang in there!
    As far as lousy weather, we're having it here in VT, but Mike and I are happy about it. Our pond was the lowest it's ever been. The rain is bringing it back. Yay!
    Mary
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Well, I'm not sure WHAT kind of a day we are having here....too much smoke....

I live outside of the fire areas, thankfully, but the smoke turns both the sun and the moon orange...over 1600 San Diegans have no place to live any more....sad....

Hugs, kathi
  • KierstenRx
    KierstenRx Member Posts: 249
    Robin,
    This website with all my friends has been a Godsend. Without this site I don't know what I would do. Being blue is ok, take your time getting out of it. Don't be hard on yourself. You are going through a lot. Enjoy those Smokey Mountains. It was a beautiful day here in Memphis. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Kiersten
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Hi Robin , today's a new day and hope your feeling much better. Still a light drizzle here in upstate New York, but the sun is supposed to shine today. (has nothing to do with orphan annies song lol) Keep the faith . God Bless
    Diane
  • hopefulone
    goldfinch said:

I sure know about down times. Hang in there!
    As far as lousy weather, we're having it here in VT, but Mike and I are happy about it. Our pond was the lowest it's ever been. The rain is bringing it back. Yay!
    Mary

Mary, I was so hoping to leaf peep in your beautiful state this year and get some of that maple sugar candy!. Due to Bob's surgery, we didn't get there this fall, but I'm planning on it next Fall. What a beautiful area this time of year . God Bless,

Diane
  • hopefulone
    KathiM said:

Well, I'm not sure WHAT kind of a day we are having here....too much smoke....

I live outside of the fire areas, thankfully, but the smoke turns both the sun and the moon orange...over 1600 San Diegans have no place to live any more....sad....

Hugs, kathi

Kathi , glad your in a safe area. Yes it's very sad, my heart goes out to all those who've had to leave and lose their homes.
    Hugs,

Diane
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member

Mary, I was so hoping to leaf peep in your beautiful state this year and get some of that maple sugar candy!. Due to Bob's surgery, we didn't get there this fall, but I'm planning on it next Fall. What a beautiful area this time of year . God Bless,

Diane

I want to see those beautiful leaves too. Someday maybe.
    We've all had the bad times and I think they make us appreciate the good ones. Also, when we have experienced bad times we can then be more sympathetic to others who are in a painful period of their lives. Life seems to be an elevator, with all of its emotional ups and downs.
    Weather in TX has been beautiful the last few days. 40's to 75 with just a breeze.
    Jo Ann