14 tumors gone!!! Yippee!!!!

mrsgrandlake
mrsgrandlake Member Posts: 23
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I had recurrent colon cancer, with 8 mets to the liver and 6 tumors in my right lung. I had hand and foot syndrome pretty badly and my hair got really thin due to the treatments, ugh! I have done 9 treatments of Folfox-Plus and my last CT can showed my liver and lungs clear!!! Thank you God!! I will be doing CT scans every 3 months for awhile to keep a close eye on things. So hang tough fellow survivors and don't give up, the beast can be beat!!

Comments

• sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    What wonderful news. Celebrate, if you're not too tired from the chemo. What is Folfox-plus?

Debbie
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    Okay you ready to do the KathiM Naked Happy Dance??? Will let's get started, throw off all clothes and begin to shake the booty, go ahead swing those hips back and forth, throw those hands up in the air and dance, dance, dance, dance :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Fabulous news!!!! Enjoy your wellness.

Hugs,

Kay
  • vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    WOW! Keep it up. Go Dance (naked or otherwise).

• hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    What wonderful news! Thanks for sharing and God Bless.

Diane
  • vman1300
    vman1300 Member Posts: 80
    Excellent news!

Like others what is Folfox Plus?

Believe,

Kevin
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Great news, and just what anyone fighting a recurrance needs to hear. Enjoy each day! Judy
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!

NAKED HAPPY DANCE!!!! 14 TIMES!!!

Thanks for the good news!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • impactzone
    impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
    Awesome! You are my new hero! What is Folfox +? I understand Folfox but not the +
    Impactzone
  • KierstenRx
    KierstenRx Member Posts: 249
    Hooray!!! I am so happy to hear your good news. I will keep praying for your continued good scans.

Kiersten
  • mrsgrandlake
    mrsgrandlake Member Posts: 23
    sladich said:

What wonderful news. Celebrate, if you're not too tired from the chemo. What is Folfox-plus?

Debbie

Folfox -Plus is Oxaliplatin, Leucovorin, 5-FU, and the plus is Avastin. Happy Naked Dance?...oh my! That would be just too much jiggling! hehehe But I have been dancing a lot this past week!! Thanks for all the warm wishes!!