Upcoming CAT scan...

pink05
pink05 Member Posts: 550
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing well. I read your posts almost everyday and always keep you all in my prayers.

My dad is going for his follow-up CAT scan on Monday. We will be getting the results the following week. This time is always an anxious time for me. He has been NED since September and as I mentioned before, his onc said that the cancer probably will return six months to a year post-chemo, so I am so scared and nervous.

Could you all keep him in your prayers?

Thanks, and God bless.

-Lee-

Comments

• hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Lee, I will be sending a multitude of prayers for continued NED for your dad. I know the anxiety this time brings. I hope you will have the results quickly and that you can breathe a big sigh of relief and posting great news soon. Keep the faith and hugs.

God Bless,
    Diane
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Prayers are going up...I will be cruising Alaska, but thinking of you all as I watch the beauty....

Hugs, Kathi
  • vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    Lee, your dad, you, and your family will continue to be in our prayers. Oncologists are not that good in predictions. We have positive thoughts that your dad will continue to be NED.

• Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
    Oncologists and wethermen attend the same classes on making predictions. This past weekend was supposed to rain all weekend. We had 5 minuites of rain and a beautiful weekend at the lake. A Positive attitude is always best. Your Dad and your family will be in my prayers. Her is to another NED checkup
    Limey
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    I am going in for mine also on monday..your dad is in my prayers bud
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    nanuk said:

I am going in for mine also on monday..your dad is in my prayers bud

Bud,

Good luck. I will also keep you in my prayers.

God bless,

-Lee-
  • midnte0708
    midnte0708 Member Posts: 166
    Hi Lee,

Hope all is well and how is the baby?????
    I'll keep your father in my prayers. My dad also has a scan coming up soon. His mets have been stable for almost 2 years now....I hope the news is the same.

Sue