another mini update

alta29
alta29 Member Posts: 435 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Had my appt. with my onco...like I mentioned before, nothing else "light up" on the Pet scan. Onco said that for this surgery to be a sucess...the surgeon will have to find the tumors..reason..they are to small !and also the location..Any suggestion ? Mi concern is that I really don't see another choice. In 6 months one tumor shrunk and the other one grew a little bit Your input will be aqppreciated...
But I am sooooooo happy that nothing else pop up ! wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee
God bless you all
Ileana

Comments

• nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    Great news on nothing else showing up.
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    Congrats! Even a little bit of good news helps. Good vibes your way that the surgeon can take care of the two buggers still left. HUGS and keep us updated.

Lisa F.
  • Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
    Ileana -

Good news that nothing else shows up.

I don't know anything about these kinds of tumors, but could an MRI help pinpoint their location? Just a thought - make sure your surgeon has every possible test so that he / she has the best information before going in there to get them.

Best wishes,
    Betsy
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    This sounds like good news to me. Celebrate every chance you get! I don't know too much about this situation, but hopefully you can keep learning more and make the best informative decisions possible. At the same time, enjoy life!!!!!

Have faith!

Faith
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Good News!!!!

Can they do ultrasound to spot those two shy ones?

I am so happy for you, my dear! I, too, have nothing 'popping up'.....YEA!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Great news, Ileana, about no new tumors. Wishing you much success in locating and eliminating those nodes.

Hugs,

Kay