More good news

katefm
katefm Member Posts: 112 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Well, not NED yet, but cryoablation went well today. The radiologist got 80-85% of Jim's largest tumor, which is about the size of a baseball. The radiologist is ready to schedule another cryoablation surgery for next month to try and get the rest of the largest tumor, as well as some of the others. Hooray!

It's a great day for sharing such good news. Thanks to those of you who are able to share NED news, you're all a true inspiration. The NED light at the end of the tunnel is burning bright. We're going for it!

Kate

Comments

• scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    And after you get it, we will be celebrating in Nashville. Hopefully others are starting to understand what the true meaning of the Colon Paloozas is all about and will come and join in.

I attended my first one with active cancer and can not tell you the inspiration I came home with to kick the **** cells' **** and thankfully so far I have.

See you both there and can't wait to hug y'all.

Lisa P.
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    That is great news! Jim is on the way to being NED, I'm sure. So happy for you both!!!

faith
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Thank you God again for all of this good news!
    Jo Ann
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Kate,
    So much good news tonight. I will be giving thanks to God!! Sending prayers for next months treatment and NED!
    God bless-
    ValerieC
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Very Good news Kate ! It's terrific. Am sooo happy for Jim & you. Jim will do just fine next month too. I know Jim & NED will be good friends. Keep the faith & God Bless.
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Wonderful news, Kate. Ned is just around the corner and will join Jim soon.

Keep us posted on Jim's progress. See you in Nashville.

Hugs,

Kay
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    Don't stop believing! Keep the faith!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Yea Kate!!!!!!

Sorry, I missed your first post....but GRAND NEWS!!!!

NED is waiting for the next dance with Jim!!!

Hugs,Kathi
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    KathiM said:

Yea Kate!!!!!!

Sorry, I missed your first post....but GRAND NEWS!!!!

NED is waiting for the next dance with Jim!!!

Hugs,Kathi

Once said in a movie Kate...."small steps!" I can tell by the way you wrote Kate that your spirits are lifted. Hopefully Jim's are too. NED is waiting for him gal...all yah gotta do is BELIEVE!
    Ross n Jen