Jana11

kangatoo
kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Jana....I wanted to post especially for you. With so many posts here nowadays I sometimes miss whats happening if I have been away and am too late to reply before posts fade off the page. I wanted to congratulate you on your progress and tell you that you are still in our thoughts....always. Jen and I have often remarked about your incredible "vitality and cheerfull attitude" knowing that we could not imagine what you have had to go thru. Another shining light you are gal.
Love...Ross and Jen

Comments

• Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    Jana,

I also cannot imagine what you are going through. You are an amazing woman. I am sending a big hug to you and will say extra prayers for you. I wish I could do more, but that's all I have. Try to hold on to the good news about the cat scan and try not to worry about the CEA. Let's hope it was the recent illness that you had.

Maureen
  • grandma713
    grandma713 Member Posts: 105
    I too have followed your progress Jana and agree with all that you are to be congratulated on your progress but also on your encouring words! A friend of mine told me when I was diagnosed, "its like you are on a train ride and you cant get off, you are just on for the ride but you know WHO is driving this train." Your positive attitude and faith will get you through whatever comes your way as will mine.
    Hangeth thou in there baby!
  • jana11
    jana11 Member Posts: 705

I too have followed your progress Jana and agree with all that you are to be congratulated on your progress but also on your encouring words! A friend of mine told me when I was diagnosed, "its like you are on a train ride and you cant get off, you are just on for the ride but you know WHO is driving this train." Your positive attitude and faith will get you through whatever comes your way as will mine.
    Hangeth thou in there baby!

Thanks everyone... I am hanging in there as best I can.

jana