First Treatment is History

cheer3
cheer3 Member Posts: 105 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hello Everyone,
I had my treatment Feb 26. FLOFOX6 avastin, oxaliplatin,5Fu/LV, and xalproden. Days three, four, and five I was sure, I was going to be with the Lord. Here I am ,day seven telling you about it. I will have labs done tomorrow, to see if I need to take antibotic. With God' help, I am going to be able to do this! Please keep me in your prayers.

Blessings to you,
Jean

Comments

• hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Jean you will be in my prayers. My husband's first treatment will be this week we believe. I hope next week we will be able to say the first one is history. Hopefully it won't be long until your saying they are all history. Good luck with your lab tests. Please keep us posted. God Bless.
  • cahalstead
    cahalstead Member Posts: 118
    Bless your heart, I will pray for you. I am facing my first treatments and so not looking forward to it. I just tell myself this is the last step on the road to recovery. I just pray I will be able to post after my first treatment! God is good and he gives us strength when we don't have any more.

May God Bless you,

Char
  • katefm
    katefm Member Posts: 112 Member
    My prayers to you, Jean. I pray for healing for you - for the cancer, but also for fast recovery from treatments. You can do it!

Cheers,
    Kate
  • AveriRN
    AveriRN Member Posts: 61
    Hi Jean, one treatment closer to the end!!!!! Prayers for strength and courage each day. With God's help, you CAN do this. All the best, Averi
  • alta29
    alta29 Member Posts: 435 Member
    and it will keep on getting better !!!
    God bless
  • cheer3
    cheer3 Member Posts: 105 Member
    I really appreciate all of your prayers and well wishes. I have a PRAISE! My labs were good! The entire staff was amazed.I am out of the VALLEY, with God's help, I am going to stay on the Mountain Top! I will remember each of you in my prayers. Please continue to post, I want to follow your progress. I am also going to view your web pages.

Blessings to you,
    Jean