NED

Kaye2003
Kaye2003 Member Posts: 86
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
My husband's colonoscopy went well. Still NED. It's been three years this month since his original surgery to remove the tumor.
Thanks for all you support and prayers. I don't know what I would have done without all of you and this board.
God bless,
Kaye

Comments

• lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    Congrats!!!! I hope you celebrated today! This is always nice to hear. I'm flirting with NED right now. I have to get my CEA tested tomorrow and once I get that back I asked the onc today if I can say I'm NED. I hope I see a trend here on the board with lots of people meeting NED.

Lisa F.
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    NED's a great guy..
  • LOUSWIFT
    LOUSWIFT Member Posts: 371 Member
    GOOD NEWS FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND! I'VE BEEN NED FOR JUST A YEAR ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN THE ROAD KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Congratulations on your husband good news, I am hoping to post in a few weeks the same good news.
  • mtpat7
    mtpat7 Member Posts: 20
    Congratulations! No better news than that, eh?
    Pat
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Wonderful news. Congratulations -- and thanks for sharing the joy with us. You uplift us all with this.
    Tara
  • hoagiemom
    hoagiemom Member Posts: 87 Member
    That is great news. I'm new at this and it is great to hear such wonderful news. I hope to meet ned also in 3 years. Take care Michelle
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Kaye , what terrific news. Thanks for sharing . God Bless .
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Hi Kaye and hubby, GREAT NEWS!!! I reached my 3 yr post surgery mark in December; keep up the good work!!! Judy