Mastectomy this Tuesday (39y)

Options
anet
anet Member Posts: 12
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
First of all I wanted to thank you all for listening and replying to my previous message. It really helps knowing that you all are here for support. Your prayers and words are really appreciated! I am very stressed because my 81 year old mom broke her right arm (same side as her mastectomy and nodes removal). She is in so much pain and the swelling and bruising is incredible. Two aunts flew in to help, thank God. The timing of all this has added to the stress. I know I will be ok but I can't wait to be able to help.
I will post again after my surgery. I know I will be receiving your sweet hugs...just know that you are getting the same back!!!!

Comments

• Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    Options
    Good Luck on Tuesday... and do know that you and your Mom are in our thoughts and prayers...

Brighter days will come again...

Take Care... God Bless...

(((((((Hugs))))))))

Susan
  • babs49242
    babs49242 Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Susan956 said:

Good Luck on Tuesday... and do know that you and your Mom are in our thoughts and prayers...

Brighter days will come again...

Take Care... God Bless...

(((((((Hugs))))))))

Susan

Blessing on you Tuesday. Just remember..take care of yourself SO you can help your Mom. You both are in my prayers.
    bunches of hugs,
    Cindie
  • ireneingeorgia
    ireneingeorgia Member Posts: 73
    Options
    Prayers and lots of HUGS for you and mom. Be strong, you will do fine. YOu will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    xoxo
    Irene
  • LesleyH
    LesleyH Member Posts: 370
    Options
    I will be thinking of you today.

Hugs.

Lesley