a little nervous !!!!!!

fedester
fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hey guys,
i am a litle nervous because i am going to hospital for my surgery in a couple of hours.
i guess it is normal, well i put everything in the man upstairs hands.
happy holidays to all the semi's
be well
never, ever give up !!!!
BRUCE

Comments

• foxy
    foxy Member Posts: 188 Member
    Bruce, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Have a speedy recovery.

Virginia.
  • LOUSWIFT
    LOUSWIFT Member Posts: 371 Member
    A couple of hours to surgery and a post at 2am? Well at least you'll get some sleep during surgery:) Happy dreams and quick recovery.
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    Here's to a speedy recovery.

Maureen
  • vickydavid
    vickydavid Member Posts: 3
    good news and bad news
    We just got the results of my husband's last scan. His liver looks worse than before but everything else is stable or improving. His original cea was 54 and now it is 21. His doctor is always so positive and he assured us that this was good, but he chaged his treatment. David was on avastin, 5-fu, oxaliplatin, and leucovorin. Now he is on avastin and camptosar. He wasn't sick with his prevoius treatments, just tired but the new treatment he got yesterday has already knocked him for a loop. This doen't feel like good news. Can someone who's been where we are now let me know what all this really means?
  • Russell05
    Russell05 Member Posts: 60
    Great attitude Bruce. NEVER EVER Give up. Give "out" not "up". It's ok to be nervous. You put it in the right place. God's hands (great hands) You may be a bit out of it, but Happy Holidays to you too. I will put you in my prayers.

Russell
  • chynabear
    chynabear Member Posts: 481 Member
    Russell05 said:

Great attitude Bruce. NEVER EVER Give up. Give "out" not "up". It's ok to be nervous. You put it in the right place. God's hands (great hands) You may be a bit out of it, but Happy Holidays to you too. I will put you in my prayers.

Russell

Bruce,

I pray that you make it through surgery with flying colors and off to a speedy recovery!

Surgery is never an easy thing (except when I got my port removed, I was so excited to be going in for surgery lol).

We'll see you when you get back!

HUGS

Tricia
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Hi Bruce,
    Russell is right, you are in GREAT hands. We will be praying for a speedy recovery.
    ValerieC
  • AnnieM939
    AnnieM939 Member Posts: 38
    Prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery
    Annie