Karenack

Options
susabella
susabella Member Posts: 46
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Karen,
You've been in my prayers the last several days. Please let us know how the last chemo went when you're able to. You are so strong to have faced it all! God Bless!
Sue

Comments

• karenack
    karenack Member Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm back among the living! Thanks for your prayers. I tolerated the last treatment okay. Today is day 6 after the treatment and now I am getting a fever again. My onc called in an antibiotic again. I will continue to watch it and won't hesitate to go to the hospital if it gets to 101. Please keep my in your prayers that the antibiotic works! Love, Karen
  • susabella
    susabella Member Posts: 46
    Options
    karenack said:

I'm back among the living! Thanks for your prayers. I tolerated the last treatment okay. Today is day 6 after the treatment and now I am getting a fever again. My onc called in an antibiotic again. I will continue to watch it and won't hesitate to go to the hospital if it gets to 101. Please keep my in your prayers that the antibiotic works! Love, Karen

So good to hear from you! I hope the antibiotic kicks butt! lol. No more treatments! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you (and toes!) Best of luck,
    Hugs and prayers,
    Sue
  • mssue
    mssue Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Hi Karen , glad to hear from U. Those fevers are scary,I remember them and the risk involved.I went through my treatments in the winter time too.Made it tough with people everywhere sick with colds and flu-take extra special care of yourself now and keep us up to date.
    Hugs,
    Sue