Colonoscopy Update

jcavanaugh
jcavanaugh Member Posts: 100
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hello! I posted a couple of days ago about my dad (stage IV - 4 1/2 years into the fight, recent pet scan showing activity in liver and colon and elevated cea) Well, he has a super clean colon - not even a polyp. Now, we just need to kill the cancer in his liver. I am so glad that we are at Johns Hopkins. I feel confident that all will work out. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. You guys are awesome!!!

Comments

• StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    YOUR DAD IS AWESOME! Glad to hear things appear to be contained to the liver. Great organ to mess with due to its ability to regenerate.

Best wishes,

Stacy
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    Hi,

I'm so glad you had some good news about the colonscopy. You are at a great place to again fight the beast. Sending good vibes your way!

Lisa F.
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    I'm glad to hear the good news. You dad sounds like a fighter. I'm sure he is going to beat this!!!

-Lee-
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    SO glad to hear the news about the clear colon - yea! Will be sending good thoughts about his liver. Best wishes.
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    taraHK said:

SO glad to hear the news about the clear colon - yea! Will be sending good thoughts about his liver. Best wishes.

Always good to hear of someone with a clean scope.There are plenty of stage 4'ers here to tell you that this crap in his liver can be beaten.Our very best to your dad. Ross n Jen