Pen Pals

BrianG
BrianG Member Posts: 5
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
I am looking for penpals. Anyone who also had a brain tummor and now has long term side effects from radiation.

Comments

• fenwayfan
    fenwayfan Member Posts: 6
    hi brian,
    my son had a bt . he died july 31 of this year. email me with any questions or concerns. i might add his tumor was rare, he was only the 8th known case in the country.. god bless .. he never had any problems with radiation or chemo koolwithak95@verizon.net
  • homerun_barbie
    homerun_barbie Member Posts: 3
    hi brian g.!
    i am 16 year brain tumor cancer survior. i was dignosed when i was 10yrs.old. some of the long term effects i have are some permanent hair loss, some learning disablitites, and some physical challanges dealing with my right arm and leg. but i am a college grad. and recently got my driver's lincese! if you would like to talk send me a line to my e-mail here then i will give you my priviate e-mail!
  • jay1973
    jay1973 Member Posts: 8
    I was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 1991. I took radiatiion and chemo, and was cured. I wonder if sme of the things I experience now arent from the radiation. - - slight headaches, mood swings,depression etc. Email me back and tell me about your experience.
  • Jamaineram
    Jamaineram Member Posts: 1

hi brian g.!
    i am 16 year brain tumor cancer survior. i was dignosed when i was 10yrs.old. some of the long term effects i have are some permanent hair loss, some learning disablitites, and some physical challanges dealing with my right arm and leg. but i am a college grad. and recently got my driver's lincese! if you would like to talk send me a line to my e-mail here then i will give you my priviate e-mail!

Faith
    Hello BrianG, how are you my dear friend, let me hope that you fine, it better to have faith and courage. No matter what, one day you will have your perfect life back without pain. Don't mind you have a perfect second chance even to recieve your senses back and your hair
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member

Faith
    Hello BrianG, how are you my dear friend, let me hope that you fine, it better to have faith and courage. No matter what, one day you will have your perfect life back without pain. Don't mind you have a perfect second chance even to recieve your senses back and your hair

old post
    You are responding to a 4 year old post.
  • jaribeaty
    jaribeaty Member Posts: 1
    YOU KNOW
    HI I WANT TO SAY HELLO. I'M SO GLAD TO FINALLY MEET SOMEONE. PLEASE WRITE.