WHAT A RELIEF

jerseysue
jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I just got back from the onc and there is no spread of cancer to my bones or my back. I guess I'm just a wimp when it comes to back pain. I now can look forward on this chemo regiment and kick the cancer right out of my stomach! Away I go!

Comments

• StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    I TOO AM RELIEVED FOR YOU SUE!

I've been holding my breath ever since the news came down that there might be something there....do you realize how hard it is to drink beer while holding your breath?

Now you'll be 100% ready for the next Palooza!!!

MAJOR, MAJOR HUGS!!!

Stacy
  • Btrcup
    Btrcup Member Posts: 286
    Great news girl!

Linda
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Dear Sue,

What a relief, indeed! I am so thankful that your results show no bone involvement. We were all so concerned. Please know that you were thought of and missed.

Hugs,

Kay
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
    What a relief is right. . .

Sue you were very much missed in Halifax ~ but now we have CP-5 to look forward to. But on a positive note with 500 pics your not on my blackmail list of the folks who attended CP4 in Halifax.

Lisa Rose
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Lisa Rose said:

What a relief is right. . .

Sue you were very much missed in Halifax ~ but now we have CP-5 to look forward to. But on a positive note with 500 pics your not on my blackmail list of the folks who attended CP4 in Halifax.

Lisa Rose

Let the record reflect I didn't touch ANY of those guys.....!!!!!
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    Sue,

I'm so thankful. Great - now kick some cancer BUTT!!!!!!

Kerry
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    THANK GOD!!!!
  • Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
    Congrats on good news sue. your positive motivation is helpful in fighting this ****
    Mark
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!
    NAKED HAPPY DANCE!
    (It's getting colder....must dance FASTER!!!...blue skin....oh, wait...that's from my node dye..hehehehehe).
    Hugs, Kathi
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Congrats on the great news; upwards and onwards...these cancer cells don't know who they are dealing with! You go!
    Judy
  • suzannchili
    suzannchili Member Posts: 134 Member
    Good news! Kick butt girl! And hey... let's both be sure not to miss CP5!
  • vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    That's great news. It is a good reminder to all of us that not all symptoms we have are due to cancer. We are prone to the same problems (aging for me) that everyone has. However we need to continue to be proactive in our approach to our medical care givers to make sure that cancer is always ruled out.
    Keep pounding the beast!

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    vinny3 said:

That's great news. It is a good reminder to all of us that not all symptoms we have are due to cancer. We are prone to the same problems (aging for me) that everyone has. However we need to continue to be proactive in our approach to our medical care givers to make sure that cancer is always ruled out.
    Keep pounding the beast!

Aging, ****? I've decided to NOT do that anymore!!!! (hehehehehehe) Sassy old 51 years young!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    Woohoo

What great news.

Maureen
  • Glv49
    Glv49 Member Posts: 206 Member
    Moesimo said:

Woohoo

What great news.

Maureen

Port Removal
    Hi all,

I don't post that often... but I do read the posts every couple of days.. brief history... colon cancer... dx Stage IV, July 2003.. chemo.. Folfox regimine..oxillaplatin, leucovorin.. and radiation.. with a continuous pump... cancer free now since March 2004... yeah... well anyway.. I am having my port removed next Wednesday.. when I had it put in, I was taken to the operating room under general anesteshia,, well now.. they told me it will just be a local.. no need for fasting or bloodwork and I will be awake but be numb?? Has anyone else had this procedure done this way? And how did it work out for you.. I am really nervous.. I liked it better when I was asleep.. lol.. any replies would be helpful

Gail in PA
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so happy to hear that. I think it was all the cyber hugs and love you got from us at CP4!!!!

See you at CP5 when you will be NED!!!!!!!!

Lisa P.