~Prayers Please~

goldfinch
goldfinch Member Posts: 735
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
have been having a heck of a time dealing with the diarrhea from Camptosar/erbitux mix. that's not the bad news. The bad news is that my CEA went up to 23. It had gone down to 13 just 4 weeks ago. I know CEA isn't foolproof, but it's always given me a good indication of waht's going on. Had my Cat scan yesterday. Will get the results tomorrow.
THe reason i'm really scared this time is that I think I've run our of chemo options. I've done 5 FU, Folfox with avastin, foliri with avastin and last but not least camptosar and erbitux. I'm not familiar with any other options.
Please pray. THis is the most scared I've been since the initial diagnosis.
Mary

Comments

• mindy10
    mindy10 Member Posts: 182 Member
    Dear Mary, Im so sorry your so scared. I cant even imagine what your feeling right now. I remember being so scared for my dad everytime he got tests done and I was scared for another person so I can only imagine how scared he must of been. I will say a prayer that you get good cat scan results. Please keep us posted. Mindy
  • jenalynet
    jenalynet Member Posts: 361 Member
    Mary,
    I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that you get a good result from the cat scan..Sending you good thoughts, Audrey.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Mary, consider it done. I am hugging you HARD right now...I don't know much about the CEA other than mine started out at 1.5 (yes, one-point-five) BEFORE treatment started on my Stage III rectal cancer, and has fluxuated wildly during different treatments....I send you my best prayers that it is nothing more than that....
    BIG HUGS, Kathi
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Ahoy, mary -

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

- SB
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    Hi Mary,

Virtually sending you HUGS and good vibes for GOOD results. Unfortunately we all sit there and watch our CEA when it might not be as reliable as we think. Think of holding your hand while you wait. Again HUGS!

Lisa
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    I'm thinking of you Mary and here is a hug. I know the scared feeling my thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537 Member
    Dear Mary,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please do let us know tomorrow your results.

God Bless, Eleonora
  • debralla
    debralla Member Posts: 203 Member

Dear Mary,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please do let us know tomorrow your results.

God Bless, Eleonora

Mary.
    You are in my thoughts and Prayers .
    Please keep us posted .
    Take Care and God Bless.
    Debra
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    Mary,

I will be praying for you. Please let us know how everything turns out.

God bless you,

-Lee-
  • cherriann
    cherriann Member Posts: 155 Member
    hi mary,
    will keep you in my prayers tonight. good vibes your way today and everyday.
    cherri
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    mary,

My heart sunk as I read the title to your post. I am sending hugs, prayers and positive vibes your way. I know what a difficult time you have had. I will pray for good news with your scan results.

Please keep us posted.

Maureen
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Moesimo said:

mary,

My heart sunk as I read the title to your post. I am sending hugs, prayers and positive vibes your way. I know what a difficult time you have had. I will pray for good news with your scan results.

Please keep us posted.

Maureen

Sending you a "rainbow" Mary, 'cos you know that our love and thoughts are at the end of it.
    Thinking of yah.
    Ross((((((((((((Mary)))))))))))))))))Jen
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Mary,

I am with you honey.

Just remember, there are always options!!!!!!!!

It has been a year and a half since I didn't think I had any (I was scared beyond belief) and look where I am today, NED. I do not regret any of my decisions thus far, and will be sending serious vibes to you as you find yours.

Lisa P.

PS. Remember, chemo is not your only option!!!
  • melody36911
    melody36911 Member Posts: 12
    Hang in there. I remember reading on here before that when all else fails all you really have to do is just breathe. It helped me through some anxious times. I will say a special prayer for you as I am sure everyone else will do as well.
  • Patrusha
    Patrusha Member Posts: 487
    Mary,

Prayers coming atcha! I just keep slinging those "arrow prayers" heavenward every time I think of you. Let us know how the CAT scan turns out. Blessings and peace to you.
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Mary, I am new to this site,because I have been recently diagnosed, today was my first day in this chat room,as a matter of fact I have never benn in a chat room before, just to let yoy know that today I am going to a healing mass and I will ask God for your health as well, so count with my prayers and with a new friend.Bettina
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    I will keep you in my prayers. Take a deep breath and blow it out. Remember to save the worry until after the results. Worrying won't change anything. I'll shut up and pray. jams
  • steelerfan
    steelerfan Member Posts: 26 Member
    Hi Mary, My name is Mary too. I am new to this site and I just wanted to let you know that you will be in my prayers. I know it is hard not to be scared but try to stay positive. God Bless, Mary
  • terril
    terril Member Posts: 296
    I am thinking of you, Mary. My prayers are with you. Terri