Would Like To Share My Experience

mindy10
mindy10 Member Posts: 182 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. I just wanted to let anyone out there that is a caretaker taking care of a loved one who are at end stage if you would like me to share my experience with you I would love to. When my dad was going through end stage Colon Cancer I had so many questions on what to expect, what are the signs of end of life, how will he feel, what can I do to help him and no one could really answer my questions. I have learned alot going through this and if any of you want to know what to expect when taking care of a loved one please dont hesitate to send a message to me. I know every patient is different. But some of the stuff I experienced you might too. Mindy

Comments

• AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537 Member
    Thank you so much, Mindy. It is very kind of you.

May God Bless you.
    Eleonora
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Mindy,
    What a wonderful angel you are! To take time out from your own sadness to help someone else thru...
    Major hugs, Kathi
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Mindy -

Talk about taking life's lemons and making margaritas! That's what this board is all about. Thank you for all you do.

Cheers

- SpongeBob
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Hi Mindy,

Your heartfelt invitation to share your experiences with other caretakers during your time of grief is amazing. You make your father proud.

Hugs,

Kay
  • mindy10
    mindy10 Member Posts: 182 Member
    Kanort said:

Hi Mindy,

Your heartfelt invitation to share your experiences with other caretakers during your time of grief is amazing. You make your father proud.

Hugs,

Kay

Thanks everyone, beleive it or not it is like therapy for me to talk about it. I like to talk about it out loud or I just keep seeing it in my head over and over and over again and it is making me a little crazy. So you see if I tell people the story it also helps me to. So please dont be afraid to ask me anything Im more than willing to share it with you. Mindy
  • oneagleswings
    oneagleswings Member Posts: 425 Member
    Hi Mindy and thank you for agreeing to share what you went through and what others can expect...would love to talk to you one-on-one..email me when you get a minute.
    Bev
    Bev