CT/PET scan on Thursday.

Limey
Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi all, my first pet/ct scan since ending chemo for the 2nd time and having surgery. i spent the week at the lake forcing myself to not think about it. The demons got in my head today. sometimes it is really tough to turn this over to God. Thanks to this site, wonderful kids and a supportive partner. and a good friend that prayed for me, I think I found my mojo again and am only thinking positive thoughts. I think we should make the doctors come in every 2-3 months and we can make them wait to find out if they will get paid. that will teach them the power of prayer. I appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers for tomorrow.
Limey

Comments

• fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    hi likey,
    good luck tomorrow.
    god is good.
    be well
    bruce
  • vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    Limey,

Positive thoughts are flowing your way for a negative scan.

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Limey,
    Sending all my strongest thoughts and prayers....
    I once told a doc that was downplaying my hot flashes to take some B6...causes hot flashes....next time I saw him, he apologized and was MUCH MORE sympathetic!!!
    Hugs for tomorrow, Kathi
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Limey -

Sendiong you lots of good energy and positive thoughts today. No cats or pets allowed!

Keep that "mojo risin'"!

Cheers

- SB
  • Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
    Limey -

I am sending you all my best wishes, prayers and good vibes!

Take care,
    Betsy
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    Hi Limey,

Good vibes coming your way for today. I love the idea of letting some of the doctors wait to see if they get paid. Might give them the right perspective. Take care.

Lisa
  • MarkWalz
    MarkWalz Member Posts: 58
    Praying for you. I know how difficult it is to be postive all the time. These scans drive all of us to a tremendous anxiety level. Praying for peace.
    Mark
    (ps what was your orginal dz, when, stage etc. I was stage 4, 3/05, NED since this 2/06 going for scan in July)
  • Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
    MarkWalz said:

Praying for you. I know how difficult it is to be postive all the time. These scans drive all of us to a tremendous anxiety level. Praying for peace.
    Mark
    (ps what was your orginal dz, when, stage etc. I was stage 4, 3/05, NED since this 2/06 going for scan in July)

original in feb 2004 i was stage 3 clear margins after surgery and no pos nodes. came back in Nov 2005. chemo and surgery and now resuslts just came in NED - yea