CP3 update from Port Ouranus

Lisa Rose
Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Howdy from Texas!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Rose and Andy got in today and this is the first Palooza they got their bags on time (they did not check them for a change).

Kay, Kerry, Scouty, Kanga, and Jen met Lisa Rose and Andy at the Austin airport. We smoozed awhile and then the "foreigners" left for the Gulf of Mexico.

4 1/2 hrs later we are on the gulf with warm weather and great food. We even brought some much needed rain to the area, but when it is 80 degrees with 80 percent humidity, rain is good!!!!

Lots of semi-colon jokes like only we can appreciate, but you have to be here to enjoy them....heh heh.

We will represent you all the best we can!!!!!! SEMI-COLONS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud is due soon and we expect to meet Jana and her husband Friday, and hope like hell that Wanda and Harold as well as Jerri and Jimmy show up for hugs before the weekend is over.

Buttercup and BSrules will be on the karioke mikes Thursday evening and you will never hear a negative word about that from the 2 Lisas.

Stacy, Sponger, and Emily, we miss you, love you and please know you are here with us in spirit. You helped start this board and we will never forget that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Squared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Btrcup
    Btrcup Member Posts: 286
    Hey guys, I'll be seeing you tomorrow. I can't wait. It was a tearful goodbye with the kids this morning (they're spending the night with their daycare mom cause I have an early flight).

I feel kinda guilty because they are so afraid of me not coming back, but I assured them I'll see them Sunday.

OK, now that I've bummed everyone out....sorry!!
    Who is going to be belting out some songs with me? I've been practicing my Sheryl Crowe (Ross, she does a duet with Kid Rock called "Picture").

Don't be surprised if I throw a little Partridge Family in there....lol. Well I'll see you all tomorrow.

Linda
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    Btrcup said:

Hey guys, I'll be seeing you tomorrow. I can't wait. It was a tearful goodbye with the kids this morning (they're spending the night with their daycare mom cause I have an early flight).

I feel kinda guilty because they are so afraid of me not coming back, but I assured them I'll see them Sunday.

OK, now that I've bummed everyone out....sorry!!
    Who is going to be belting out some songs with me? I've been practicing my Sheryl Crowe (Ross, she does a duet with Kid Rock called "Picture").

Don't be surprised if I throw a little Partridge Family in there....lol. Well I'll see you all tomorrow.

Linda

Nanuk is in Austin -I'll contact you guys Thursday afternoon after getting RV serviced & cleaning out dust fro Kansas and Oklahoma...hugs,
    Bud
  • suzannchili
    suzannchili Member Posts: 134 Member
    Can't wait to meet you all. I live in Austin and am getting the details to see you all hopefully as early as Thursday! Until then- I hope all are well and having a great time!
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Look up jealous in the dictionary, and you will see my picture!

I expect a call Thursday night!

Smooches to all,
    Stacy
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member

Look up jealous in the dictionary, and you will see my picture!

I expect a call Thursday night!

Smooches to all,
    Stacy

Coors Light smoochies back at cha!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa squared...........
  • bsrules
    bsrules Member Posts: 296
    scouty said:

Coors Light smoochies back at cha!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa squared...........

Hello! I am getting out of Jersey in about 2 hours. It is going to be nice getting out of here for a while! See all of you soon!!! Enjoy the Gulf!!!!!!
    Sue
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    Hey all you Paloozaers, I just mailed off a dvd that I made for you. It's got a little of NYC and some semi-colon pics, as well as an into to my family. ( and some NY goodies for Ross and Jen)

See who can find my stupid misstake I made in the dvd. ( That I found after I burned it! UGH)

Well, enjoy!

Love,

Barb
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    Don't forget me I can't wait to meet everyone.
  • fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    hi all,
    you are all having to much fun !!!
    well enjoy and sorry i wasn't able to be there with you all. maybe next year we can do a eastern us cp.
    take lots of pics and have a great time!!!!
    all the best
    bruce
  • suzannchili
    suzannchili Member Posts: 134 Member
    tkd3g said:

Hey all you Paloozaers, I just mailed off a dvd that I made for you. It's got a little of NYC and some semi-colon pics, as well as an into to my family. ( and some NY goodies for Ross and Jen)

See who can find my stupid misstake I made in the dvd. ( That I found after I burned it! UGH)

Well, enjoy!

Love,

Barb

NY goodies? I'm originally from Woodhaven, Queens. Note to self: make friends with Ross and Jen. FAST.
  • Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
    I'm glad you all are having a good time. Having lived in Texas for years, I mentioned Scouty's "Port Ouranus" to my husband and he said "Oh - she must really hate it" - so much as I love him, unless you are a semi-colon, you may not really get it! Have a great time. Wish I could meet you all and join the group but I am enjoying hearing about your fun.

Love all

Betsy
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    Sounds like you guys are having a blast. I wish I was there. I hope someday to meet y'all. How's that for a Yankee. lol

Have a great time on thursday. Are you guys taking phone calls.

Maureen
  • terril
    terril Member Posts: 296
    Port Ouranus...I love it! Semi colon humor!!! I wish I could be there!!! Keep the updates coming!!! Terri
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767

NY goodies? I'm originally from Woodhaven, Queens. Note to self: make friends with Ross and Jen. FAST.

Oh, it's just touristy stuff. Nothing to get too excited about.

Although, that does give me an idea!

I'll be back.

Barb
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    HOWDY SEMI-COLONS!

Have a RIP-ROARING howdy-doody good time!

Ok ladies, just remember: BUD IS MINE!

Scouty you gonna be juicing those texans or getting "juiced"?

Remember, Bloody Mary's are NOT considered veggie juices!!!

HA!

Love to y'all. Wish I could be fly on the wall.

peace, emily who is not missing the 80% humidity part at all! :-)