Thank You! Thank You!

Options
beetree2
beetree2 Member Posts: 11
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Thank you for the warm welcome! I will try to answer some of the questions that you ask. I am going to see the oncologist on the 14th (Good Friday) and I hope it's just that. Anyway as far as the staging goes, the surgeon said it was a B and I think he must be talking about the Dukes, because the nodes were clear and no other organs involved. It also was a T3, which means the depth, right? I'm getting this from reading about staging. One surgeon said there were a few cells seen in the wall, but said nothing about going through the wall. Any way I'm worried about chemo and am trying to find others who had similiar staging. And if they are on chemo. I guess I am now a part of a new family.

Comments

• HowardJ
    HowardJ Member Posts: 474
    Options
    Hi,

I just posted to your previous message.

Howard
  • JADot
    JADot Member Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hi Beetree2:

I am the same exact stage as you - Stage IIB, T3, 0 node. I am on Folfox-6 now. So feel free to contact me at any time if you want more info.

Yes you are now part of a new family!

Cheers,
    JADot
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome!! I missed your earlier post. I am very sorry for your diagnosis, but happy that you found this site. You will find it both informative and supportive. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Hugs,

Kay