surgery on Tuesday

cindybob
cindybob Member Posts: 61
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi all,
I'm having surgery on Tuesday. I am a stage 3 survivor. I'm two years out from my bowel re-section. I am getting my gall bladder taken out and my liver biopsied. I am anxious to have it done since I have been so very sick for the last few weeks. Also, I am very excited that it is thought that it is my gall bladder causing symptoms and NOT a return of the colon cancer. We shall see. I'm a little nervous, but mostly glad that I should be feeling better soon.
Cindy Bob

Comments

• wendy_21
    wendy_21 Member Posts: 30
    You are in my prayers. Let us know how it turns out.
  • foxy
    foxy Member Posts: 188 Member
    wendy_21 said:

You are in my prayers. Let us know how it turns out.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Foxy.
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Good luck Cindy,Ron.
  • finner
    finner Member Posts: 230 Member
    Cindy
    Best wishes on Tuesday. Of course you are nervous. Hope this cures your sickness.

margo
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Cindy Bob -

Praying for good news and a speedy recovery for you!

- SpongeBob
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Hi Cindybob,

I know all will go well tomorrow and pray that it your gall bladder has been the culprit for your symptoms. Hoefully, you will be at Palooza 3 so I can meet you and give you a big Texas hug.

Kay
  • cindybob
    cindybob Member Posts: 61
    Kanort said:

Hi Cindybob,

I know all will go well tomorrow and pray that it your gall bladder has been the culprit for your symptoms. Hoefully, you will be at Palooza 3 so I can meet you and give you a big Texas hug.

Kay

You all are fabulous, thank you for the support. I had to come home from work today. And I logged on and got all of these positive thoughts, thanks everyone. Hope to see you soon.
    Cindy Bob
  • JADot
    JADot Member Posts: 709 Member
    Hi Cindy Bob:

My thoughts are with you. Best of luck with your surgery tomorrow. I've had some of my best sleep on operating tables :)

JADot
  • Btrcup
    Btrcup Member Posts: 286
    Good luck Cindy. You'll be in my thoughts.
    Linda
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Btrcup said:

Good luck Cindy. You'll be in my thoughts.
    Linda

Aw....late again. Sorry Cindy. Hopefully by the time you read this you will be making a full recovery and in good spirits. Jen and I wish you the very best and hope that you get the very best news possible,
    huggs from oz.
  • terril
    terril Member Posts: 296
    Good luck, Cindy. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Terri
  • dash4
    dash4 Member Posts: 303 Member
    Hi-I know you may not read this before your surgery, but every day I pray for all of you on this site-so my prayers are with you before and during your surgery and here is another for the healing process!!!
    Dash
  • irmasfaith
    irmasfaith Member Posts: 2
    Hi Cindy, I will be praying for you! God Bless! Irma
  • avery1
    avery1 Member Posts: 1
    hope everything goes well for you, have you in my prayers