IP-6 & Inositol

shmurciakova
shmurciakova Member Posts: 906 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Has anyone used this as a part of their supplemental regimen or during chemo? I am currently in remission and want to stay that way and have started taking this. I was just wanting to know if anyone else has used it and what you think of it.
Thanks,
Susan.

Comments

• cindybob
    cindybob Member Posts: 61
    Dear Susan,
    I don't know if this is any help, I have never taken Inositol but I have heard two things about it. One section of people swear by it's attributes, saying that it is the greatest thing ever for many things including anxiety. Another section of people say that they have noticed NOTHING from taking it. Not much help, but I have not heard anything NEGATIVE about it. Either it is helpful or not, but I have never read that it was hurtful in any way.
    Good luck!
    Cindy
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Hi susan!

when I was searching my own alternative cancer cures (yes, I say cure) back in '01, I ran into a friend in the vitamin aisle of my coop. She told me her friend had cured her breast cancer with this.

To get it naturally in foods eat legumes: soybeans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, etc. This is the inositol hexaphosphate (phytic acid--known as the IP-6).

peace, emily
  • glendajmason
    glendajmason Member Posts: 3
    2bhealed said:

Hi susan!

when I was searching my own alternative cancer cures (yes, I say cure) back in '01, I ran into a friend in the vitamin aisle of my coop. She told me her friend had cured her breast cancer with this.

To get it naturally in foods eat legumes: soybeans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, etc. This is the inositol hexaphosphate (phytic acid--known as the IP-6).

peace, emily

be realistic
    you ll never get enuf from beans and veggies. you have to take 10grams per day to see any results.