DVD'S TODAY. . .

Lisa Rose
Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Greta & All The CSN Folks As Well As Ross & Jen,

We received our package today. WOW

Ross we found your presentation very moving & it also showed us a very special side of yourself. Thank You and we are looking forward to meeting you & Jen in Austin ~ Bring On The Tissues ~ ~ .

To Greta, Jose, Dana & Catherine,

It was a real pleasure to meet you all in Vegas. Andy & I look forward to seeing you again in Austin.

Greta, Thank You ever so much for the DVD it was awesome and I love the music.

Many Thanks,
Lisa & Andy

Comments

• kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    The DVD's were wonderful!!!! Brought back great memories of Las Vegas and Colon Palooza 2 as well as bringing Ross and Jen right up close and personal.

Thanks so much.

Greta and Catherine, Dana and Jose - we are all looking forward to seeing you in Austin in April.

Thanks for all you do for cancer survivors. Where would we be without you??

Kerry
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    kerry said:

The DVD's were wonderful!!!! Brought back great memories of Las Vegas and Colon Palooza 2 as well as bringing Ross and Jen right up close and personal.

Thanks so much.

Greta and Catherine, Dana and Jose - we are all looking forward to seeing you in Austin in April.

Thanks for all you do for cancer survivors. Where would we be without you??

Kerry

Yes...a little birdy told me that the DVD'S were being distributed.
    It is so special for Jen and I to hear that the guys at CSN have managed to change my video to a DVD.
    We are so very thankfull to you all at CSN.
    Jose, Dana, Catherine and Greta-thank you so much in all sincerity.
    I guess by now word has filtered thru to you all via Kerry and this site that we are coming to finally get to meet you all. There have been a few tissues used in this household of late.
    Meeting you all will be a dream come true!
    Luv...and lots of huggs...Ross and Jen
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator