adult medullablastoma

Unknown
edited June 2022 in Brain Cancer #1
We have just recently found out that my husband has medullablastoma of which he just went through surgery to remove the brain tumor from his cerebellum. I know this is rare in adults and am interested if there is anyone who has gone through this type of brain cancer? Any contact would be great.

Comments

• AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537 Member
    Hello,

You may want to do a search of the personal web pages. To do this, click on "Personal Web Pages" on the left hand side of this page. You can then set the seach criteria you are looking for. Then enter medullablastoma in the search bar. If you find someone you would like to contact you can do so through the internal CSN email system.

I wish you husband well on his recovery from surgery.

Take care and be well,

Dana
    CSN Dana
  • AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537 Member
    I am 29 and was diagnosed last October with adult medulloblastoma. I had surgery, then radiation, and am now in chemo. I've learned a lot about it since then and happen to be a physician (NOT an oncologist) so I may be able to sort through the murky water of information a little easier than most. I'd love to talk with you sometime regarding your husband because I'll bet our experiences have been very similar. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • jwatring
    jwatring Member Posts: 1 *

Hello- I know this reply is a dozen years too late but I had adult medullablastoma 3 years ago. I had a brain tumor removed, chemo & radiation. Its been a few years since that time, I am feeling much better overall. I still experience some balance, memory & sight issues. All of my scans so far have been good 👍