So, what's the head count?

StacyGleaso
StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Greetings, all.

Could everyone who plans on heading to Vegas for Colon Palooza II please respond to this message so I could get a head count? It's still not too late to make plans if you hadn't already done so...

DATES: October 25 to October 28

Two weeks away!

Comments

• tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    No-here. Sorry. But hey, it's my 44th birthday on the 25th. If you want another reason to drink, there ya go!!!

Barb
  • Shandle
    Shandle Member Posts: 204
    OH! How I wish that I could go to Vegas and meet you all, but even though I'm not that far away, I won't be there :-( but my heart will be there with you! I just know you're all going to have a good time! Have a toast to life! ~ Wanda
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    Stacy,

My husband and I will be there!

A special note to all who can come to Vegas - there will be a suite for us all to get together, food and beverages provided for all....so get yourselves to Vegas.

Kerry
  • mikew42
    mikew42 Member Posts: 114 Member
    Stacey,
    You can count me and my wife in. Our flight arrives about 8:00pm Tuesday. We can't wait!!
    Mike
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    mikew42 said:

Stacey,
    You can count me and my wife in. Our flight arrives about 8:00pm Tuesday. We can't wait!!
    Mike

Bwaaaaaa!...Nup..not me...but would have loved to meet you all. I am putting a video together from Jen and myself and hopefully it will get to the hotel in time. So we will be their......on tape at least. Hope you can find a vhs recorder and tv to play it on.
    huggs, Ross and Jen
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Hi Stacy
    and all the rest of you colonpalooza celebraters!
    I'm sorry that I won't be able to join you all; hubby and I are going on a long anticipated trip to Italy, which was supposed to happen when I completed treatment, but I was really in no shape to do much at that point. So....I will miss meeting you all, and miss the chance to see Stacy and Sponger again (who was just plain Bob when I met him in L.A.)
    Have a great time and take at least some pictures that you can post here.
    Party on, Judy
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
    Were In...

Andy & I will arrive in Las Vegas October 25th at 12:15pm...

Can't Wait
    Lisa
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Hi Stacy,

I'm counting down the days. See you on the 25th. One of my friends is coming with me and two women from my support group who have recently lost their husbands to cancer will be in Vegas at the same time.

See everyone soon,

Kay
  • littlejulie
    littlejulie Member Posts: 311
    Kanort said:

Hi Stacy,

I'm counting down the days. See you on the 25th. One of my friends is coming with me and two women from my support group who have recently lost their husbands to cancer will be in Vegas at the same time.

See everyone soon,

Kay

I'm coming!!! Me and 'my husband'. We will arrive on the 25th from Bora Bora...not sure what time though. See you soon!!!