attitude

stuart
stuart Member Posts: 88
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
LindaTN, Sounds like you and your husband have maintained a good attitude...I find it difficult to always remain up...Quality of life issues creep into my head now and again...But one must consider others and try to stay positive

Comments

• lindatn
    lindatn Member Posts: 229
    I realize that we are still in remission and of course can not know if we were walking in your shoes how we would do. We also both know that cancer could return, I had nodes positive and husband had a terrible high PSA. I still would suggest you get some antidepression meds. Also I hope you have someone in your life to share your worries with. Not sure group therpy works for everyone, I know it would not for either of us. Try to plan at least one outing a week that takes you away from the house for most of the day. Linda
  • stuart
    stuart Member Posts: 88
    lindatn said:

I realize that we are still in remission and of course can not know if we were walking in your shoes how we would do. We also both know that cancer could return, I had nodes positive and husband had a terrible high PSA. I still would suggest you get some antidepression meds. Also I hope you have someone in your life to share your worries with. Not sure group therpy works for everyone, I know it would not for either of us. Try to plan at least one outing a week that takes you away from the house for most of the day. Linda

Linda TN, thanks for your reply...Group thrapy would not work for me...I am in a man to man support group but we never get to the nitty gritty...I am married for 29 yrs, so yes I do have someone to help me through the night...So it goes.