ct results not good

2»

Comments

• 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    jana11 said:

Just came back from yoga, you stayed with me the whole time. One of my instructors told me a yoga master once said, (paraphrased, of course)
    "life can be measured in both time or breaths. If you measure with breaths, you can lengthen your life by simply taking longer, more soothing breaths." I try to do this every moment I think of it.

j

hey that's cool. I like it. Gotta live it.

peace, emily who likes her prana too--life force
  • ccartwri
    ccartwri Member Posts: 82
    scouty said:

I am so sorry for you and your family but have to recommend something to you. After all, what choice do you have? I hate to be that truthful, but I too face that same dilemna everyday. Unless you have been there, no one understands it like we do. You CAN help yourself today!!!! JUICE, JUICE, JUICE. Slow the **** cells down. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you honey. As I told you before, I owe you.

Also know that you are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I admire you so. Hugs to you and remember internal fortitude is huge and you have that down pat.

Lisa P.

Nettie, I am so sorry for your news but hang in there and find the strength you did not know you had.

lisa---when you say JUICE< JUICE, do you mean juice like chemo infusion or juice drinking? wanted to know if you had juice recommendations.