I'M BA-ACK!!

spongebob
spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi, everyone. I'm sorry I went AWOL for a few weeks. You would not believe how busy I have been. Between work, travel and getting my move back to DC set up, I hav not had too much time for anything else.

I am glad to be back among my dear friends!

Cheers

- SpongeBob

Comments

• kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Hey, welcome back buddy!!!!!!!And looky here.I get to be FIRST on a reply post for a change!!!I for one was never worried about yah mate. In my mind I could see you cruisin' the wonderfull coastal regions of your fine country. I fell a little sorry to say I was not with you while you checked out all the interesting sights. You know, lovely ladies on the beaches in mini skirts, bikini's , g-string clad and all..well, maybe not all? No doubt you chartered a hire boat to partake in a little marlin fishing, with all tha mod cons. laid on. I have also wondered at the joy and excitement you must have felt on your recent possible admittance to the colon club calendar. No need to tell us how many days you spent being submitted to make up sessions, massage and manicure sessions and all the trimmings that go with stardom. How long did it take to do the shoot?..I hope you remembered to pack clean speedo's? Jen was, however, dissapointed that no photographic evidence has been forthcoming...we didn't even get a postcard. Now that you have returned I am sure that all n sundry here are eager to hear of your extraterrestrial endeavours. Of course we all know you will swear that you "were" in fact working at the time of your absence. It's ok Bob...fess up..we understand!!!...lol!
    luv n huggs from Jen

..........Ross is fuming that the Hawaii invite didn't eventuate!
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    I didn't even notice you were gone! ;-)

Stacy
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    Now that you and square pants are residing at the seat of government, you can really be effective!
    Nanuk
  • grandma047
    grandma047 Member Posts: 381
    Welcome back!!! I must not be toooo sick. Looking forward to pictures too. LOL
    Love, Judy(grandma047)
  • livin
    livin Member Posts: 318 Member
    Welcome back, we missed you. Livin
  • MJay
    MJay Member Posts: 132
    Woohoooooo!! Get the burgers, and the dogs, fire up the bbq and crack open a beer. It's nice to have you back. We missed you!

MJay
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Yea. Welcome back.
    Tara
  • pjenks57
    pjenks57 Member Posts: 112
    I Agree... WELCOME Back. This place just isn't the same without you here. We all smile when we see your name on a post.
    pj :)
  • drmrgirl47
    drmrgirl47 Member Posts: 129
    YAAAY!!! Missed you.
  • rejoyous
    rejoyous Member Posts: 259
    Welcome back! This party just isn't the same without you.
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Okay, all nice tidbits put aside. Where the hell have you been darling????? Is Patrick okay?

Hugs honey and welcome home!!!!

We love you!!!!

Lisa P.
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    scouty said:

Okay, all nice tidbits put aside. Where the hell have you been darling????? Is Patrick okay?

Hugs honey and welcome home!!!!

We love you!!!!

Lisa P.

dude! Where's the beef???

peace, emily who still sees nothing wrong with the whole SpongeBob & Patrick thing....Bert & Ernie.....Bob & Larry.....Dean & Jerry.....
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Hi SB,
    Not much ocean in DC; patrolling the Potomac? hobnobbing with the heads of state? crashing on the couch at the White House? Can't wait to hear the stories from our nation's capital; it won't be the same now that you are there! Glad you're posting again. Judy
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    2bhealed said:

dude! Where's the beef???

peace, emily who still sees nothing wrong with the whole SpongeBob & Patrick thing....Bert & Ernie.....Bob & Larry.....Dean & Jerry.....

Don't forget about Ben and Jerry!

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate your notes!