stage 3b lung cancer

unclehoward
unclehoward Member Posts: 7
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Has anyone out there ever heard that carrot juice will cure lung cancer? I have read that it will and would like some feedback please, Thanks, Howard.

Comments

• tabatha
    tabatha Member Posts: 8
    hi howard

i posted a reply in your other post. here is a copy of that post.
    i think i know a little about the carrot juice. my dad had lung cancer and i looked up so many different alternative cures for him. carrot juice is suppose to be very good for people with lung cancer but only and i stress only if they dont smoke. smoking and carrot juice can make cancer worse. beetroot juice is very good otherwise. if you do a search on google for carrot juice and cancer or beetroot juice and cancer you will see.

tab
  • unclehoward
    unclehoward Member Posts: 7
    tabatha said:

hi howard

i posted a reply in your other post. here is a copy of that post.
    i think i know a little about the carrot juice. my dad had lung cancer and i looked up so many different alternative cures for him. carrot juice is suppose to be very good for people with lung cancer but only and i stress only if they dont smoke. smoking and carrot juice can make cancer worse. beetroot juice is very good otherwise. if you do a search on google for carrot juice and cancer or beetroot juice and cancer you will see.

tab

Hi Tabatha, I was wondering about mixing the carrot juice and the beetroot but I don`t know what ratio or if you can even mix the two can you help? I have been drinking about 10 to 12 oz. carrot juice a day. Thanks a lot, Howard.
  • TracyPT
    TracyPT Member Posts: 5
    www.lungcancersurgery.org
    an outpatient lung cancer removal surgery
    please check out the site