Did well yesterday and today

grandma047
grandma047 Member Posts: 381
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Well the mega doses of the anti nausea meds seem to being doing the trick, so far. I haven't felt sick either day. Have had neuropathy in my hands and feet, but I can handle that. Thanks for all your prayers. I think they're working. Love you all.
Love and prayers, Judy(grandma057)

Comments

• jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Good job, Judy. Keep on keepin' on. More prayers coming your way. the other Judy
  • livin
    livin Member Posts: 318 Member
    Glad to hear things are working out for you Judy. I will keep you in my Prayers. Hang in there. Livin
  • slammer
    slammer Member Posts: 120
    I too am glad to hear you were feeling alittle better. My Treatments are every 2 weeks and I start up again Monday,that's when I start to get the side effects, oh well...My prayers are sent.
    Amy
  • grandma047
    grandma047 Member Posts: 381
    slammer said:

I too am glad to hear you were feeling alittle better. My Treatments are every 2 weeks and I start up again Monday,that's when I start to get the side effects, oh well...My prayers are sent.
    Amy

Hi Amy, I too, have the treatments every two weeks, so I know how you feel. I uusally feel pretty good the week before, so I try to enjoy it. I wish you luck. Keep in touch. Maybe, we can help each other get through this. Do you know how many more you have to have yet??? I don't. We are trying to shrink the tumor before I have surgery. Well, like I said, keep in touch. Email me sometime if you want to.
    Love and prayers, Judy(grandma047)
  • CAMaura
    CAMaura Member Posts: 719 Member
    Hi Judy, I think that in replying to your response to my question about decadron, I replied to myself! So, there is a note to you there. I am happy for you that you are doing well. Vitamin B6 helps my neuropathy; it might help you as well.. My doc ok'd it. Take care, Maura