2nd Clear CT in one day

littlejulie
littlejulie Member Posts: 311
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
HI everyone,
More good news!!! My mother's test just came back - CLEAR. Diagnosed with Stage 3 rectal cancer March 2nd, 2004 and is CANCER FREE!

SO HAPPY! We're going to my my wedding dress tomorrow!

JULIE : )

Comments

• vanser
    vanser Member Posts: 100 Member
    FABULOUS FABULOUS NEWS !!!

I am so thrilled that I can't even express myself. Of course I knew she was going to be okay, but its just so nice to hear a confirmation.
    Have a great time picking up your wedding dress & enjoy making such a wonderful memory with your mom !!

Vanessa
  • juliababy
    juliababy Member Posts: 130
    WOO HOOOOOO! THAT'S MUSIC TO MY EARS! ENJOY YOUR DAY TOMORROW!

MY DAD IS HAVING HIS POST CHEMO SCANS TOMORROW MORNING AND IT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, SO GOD WILLING ALL WILL BE CLEAR, B/C THAT WILL BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!

AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS AND GO CELEBRATE!

SUSANA
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    Julie,

I know what an exhilarating feeling it is to get the good news - ALL CLEAR! Congratulations!

Kerry
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Hey, Keep all this good news coming! Celebrate! Judy
  • crazylady
    crazylady Member Posts: 543 Member
    Hi Julie,
    That's great news! I'm so happy for you and you Mom. Have a great time shopping for your wedding dress!
    Jamie
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    crazylady said:

Hi Julie,
    That's great news! I'm so happy for you and you Mom. Have a great time shopping for your wedding dress!
    Jamie

Hey Jules....so happy for your mum babe....oh--and of course for you too. Now that the pressure is off go get that dress. Kanga suggests a great excuse to treat your mum to a very special "gals" day out!!!!
    luv, kanga n Jen
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    kangatoo said:

Hey Jules....so happy for your mum babe....oh--and of course for you too. Now that the pressure is off go get that dress. Kanga suggests a great excuse to treat your mum to a very special "gals" day out!!!!
    luv, kanga n Jen

Susana------"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!"
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Julie -

That is SO awesome! What a wonderful gift. Have fun shopping for your dress today!

All my best to your mom.

- SpongeBob/Bob L'eponge (for our French-speaking Canadian friends)
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    EXCELLENT NEWS JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you and your family have continued success!

Stacy