Let's name this baby

aspaysia
aspaysia Member Posts: 250
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I am starting a fun blog for the Semi Colons. We have plenty of yucks here but the gallery photos on this site are frustratingly small. I want to see your shining faces up close. You can yak and beef and tell jokes of any colour without fear. Anyone can post to this community -- the software is fairly easy to use --I am still ironing out the bugs. If you want to send your stuff to me I will be happy to post it for you.
aspaysia@yahoo.com

Comments

• spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    AssP -

Very cool idea! I know CSN has to have some rules about the way folks "act" here and the sort of photos tey post, etc. I suspect there would be some more freedom to discuss certain things at a blog? (not that I know what those would be, but I'm just suggesting. Someone else can decide what I'm talking about since I don't really know! I also know tat they can't add stuff like wav, mpg or avi files to the Resources section. Can people do that at a blog? I have seen your's and your sister's and I have to say they are quite impresive. Ca we do like a power point slideshow there? That way folks could see all of the photos from ... hmmm... say Colon Palooza 2... without having to open each one individually.

GREAT IDEA!

I have always like the name "Egbert" That's my suggestion.

Cheers

- Sponge
  • aspaysia
    aspaysia Member Posts: 250
    spongebob said:

AssP -

Very cool idea! I know CSN has to have some rules about the way folks "act" here and the sort of photos tey post, etc. I suspect there would be some more freedom to discuss certain things at a blog? (not that I know what those would be, but I'm just suggesting. Someone else can decide what I'm talking about since I don't really know! I also know tat they can't add stuff like wav, mpg or avi files to the Resources section. Can people do that at a blog? I have seen your's and your sister's and I have to say they are quite impresive. Ca we do like a power point slideshow there? That way folks could see all of the photos from ... hmmm... say Colon Palooza 2... without having to open each one individually.

GREAT IDEA!

I have always like the name "Egbert" That's my suggestion.

Cheers

- Sponge

Sorry, Dude. Tried an experimental slideshow with palooza pix from the gallery. They are way too small and that's my beef with this site. Photos need to be at least 600 pixel and your were less than half that size. Everything was fuzzy. I know you guys were partying pretty hard but...
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    aspaysia said:

Sorry, Dude. Tried an experimental slideshow with palooza pix from the gallery. They are way too small and that's my beef with this site. Photos need to be at least 600 pixel and your were less than half that size. Everything was fuzzy. I know you guys were partying pretty hard but...

Yeah - those pix were only about 16KB - I'll e-mail you the 1-meg+ originals. That should fix the problem.