Please Welcome !

Lisa Rose
Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Everyone,

We have a new member to our semi-colon family. Please welcome Bev aka " oneagleswings " to the group, Bev is a fellow Canadian.

Love To All,
Lisa

Comments

• kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Wow!! For a change I get to post first!! Welcome "oneagleswings". I trust that Lisa has spilled the beans on us all Bev.
    I also hope that she has warned you about our resident "cheerleader"....SpongeBob.
    There is also some merit in talking to those "down under" too Bev!!....lol!
    Seriously tho, you are most welcome to share your thoughts with us Bev. Don't be bashfull about it. Any anal retentiveness is not good for the soul so let it all hang out(pun not intended) and you will find that there is no substitute for the friendship you will find here.
    You also will get showered with love from us here in OZ.
    luv n huggs, kanga n Jen
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Welcome, Bev!

Howz it goin', eh?

Glad to have you in the Semi-Colons.

Kanga, you leave my short skirt and pom-poms out of this discussion, 'K?

- Bob
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    And Bev, get this visual. SB wears the speedo and Kanga the thong!!!!! Bud hasn't let us know his preference yet.....

Welcome!!!!!

Lisa P.
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    scouty said:

And Bev, get this visual. SB wears the speedo and Kanga the thong!!!!! Bud hasn't let us know his preference yet.....

Welcome!!!!!

Lisa P.

scouty -

I'm pretty sure that "Nanuk of the Jungle" don't wear nuthin' but his boots... perhaps he can confirm that report?
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Maybe inquiring minds will find out at the reunion. Just another reason to join us!!!!
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Hi Oneagleswings,

Welcome to the Semi-colons! We are a lively and informative group. Let us hear from you soon.

Kay
  • andreae
    andreae Member Posts: 236
    YEA!!! More Canadians... We are slowly taking over the board, he, he, he (evil laughter):)
    Canadian or not, you are most certainly welcome here anytime! Come for laughter, advice, venting, it is a very useful board! As much as I like green tea (BLAH!), this is my FAVORITE complementary therapy!

Hugs from chilly Montreal,
    Andrea
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    andreae said:

YEA!!! More Canadians... We are slowly taking over the board, he, he, he (evil laughter):)
    Canadian or not, you are most certainly welcome here anytime! Come for laughter, advice, venting, it is a very useful board! As much as I like green tea (BLAH!), this is my FAVORITE complementary therapy!

Hugs from chilly Montreal,
    Andrea

See Bev....we can try and light up your life. You will get called sweetie, darlin, honey here but don't take it too literally or Jen (my lovely wife) will beat tha hell outa me. As for my thong I might send a "used" one up to Bud (Nanuk) in Alaska.....would hate to see his "crown jewels" shrivel up.
    Come talk to us soon Bev, so you can tell us all the finer details about your dx, treatment etc. There is a wealth of information here and we all have a very real need to help each other.
    Despite many of our humorous comments there is a serious side that takes the front seat when it comes to support.
    luv n huggs, kanga(Ross) n Jen