How are you doing Bunnie?

Options
wimpy
wimpy Member Posts: 58
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have been thinking about you a lot. How is it going?

Comments

• bunnie
    bunnie Member Posts: 233
    Options
    Not real good today in one of thoes moods when iam ready to give up it gets so hared to keep going on.even for your family at times espically my husband i dont want to leave him but at the same time iam tired of fighiting.iam also tired from being on vaction last week i think it really wore me out.thanks for being concern all try and stay in better contact with everyone.Bunnie
  • lindatn
    lindatn Member Posts: 229
    Options
    bunnie said:

Not real good today in one of thoes moods when iam ready to give up it gets so hared to keep going on.even for your family at times espically my husband i dont want to leave him but at the same time iam tired of fighiting.iam also tired from being on vaction last week i think it really wore me out.thanks for being concern all try and stay in better contact with everyone.Bunnie

Sorry you had a bad day yesterday but pray today was a bit better. Vacations can tirer any of us out so rest and eat well. You are in our thoughts and prayers as well as your family. You have helped so many people on this web sight. Indeed this terrible cancer is hard on our mates also. Linda
  • wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 58
    Options
    bunnie said:

Hi Bunnie

You must be feeling totally overwhelmed. Is there anything useful that I can do?
    Lots of love, Wimpy
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    bunnie said:

Bunnie,
    Sorry you are not feeling well, I'm sure each day is different for you. You are a very brave woman and a pillar for us on the site. Bunnie, if you decide to forgo your treaments to enjoy the remainder of your life that is not giving up. You have to do what is best for you and your quality of life. We all pray for you.

Terry