trans flap reconstruction...trouble?

Options
LoriOlson
LoriOlson Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
i had left masictomy in 1999...reconstruction in '2ooo...with right abdomin harvest..and left side planting...four years later.....i have came down with an acute pain that started right below my new area,..this also came with dizzy spells..
still, a year of spreading chest pains all alround the new area and under the armpit now,,

"it fells like the new harvest has become disconnected"........and when laying on either side it feels like my heart is being squished.."

is anyone else feeling more pain then the reconstruction itself years later??~~

i also have about 9 areas of fluid filled cests. that give me alot of pain thru out the tunnel of all this....

please if you have any eyesights...please reply...
i have never seen a sight for the hear after...with trouble,,and what to do about it....!
heck....Do they have a re`reconstruction doctor for this task...? "i cant find a reconstruction doctor that wants to touch it"!

Comments

• mc2001
    mc2001 Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Reconstruction, harvesting, and planting!?!?.... If I didn't know better, I'd think you bought a new house!..just teasin!... About your pain... well... I have heard from men and women that had abdominal, or chest surgery, and they told me they felt pressure in the chest or abdomen. Felt pressure especially when laying down. Many times it was actually scar tissue pulling on old wound. Could this be a cause? I sure hope so and nothing more. Take care Lori. God bless.
    -Michael (leukemia survivor)
  • LoriOlson
    LoriOlson Member Posts: 3
    Options
    mc2001 said:

Reconstruction, harvesting, and planting!?!?.... If I didn't know better, I'd think you bought a new house!..just teasin!... About your pain... well... I have heard from men and women that had abdominal, or chest surgery, and they told me they felt pressure in the chest or abdomen. Felt pressure especially when laying down. Many times it was actually scar tissue pulling on old wound. Could this be a cause? I sure hope so and nothing more. Take care Lori. God bless.
    -Michael (leukemia survivor)

thank you mc2001.....i guess i have red my path reports to many times...what a qwest this has been...i wished with all the hear after trouble i would have left well enough alone..i had a cat scan of chest , abdo. an pelvis last week...i feel as if i have buildup fluids somehow...but i will find out...very good on the scar tissue...could be that!..i do have three cysts in my new contructed area....thank you for a response!..hope you stay on the right road
    yourself
    ...God Bless you back.!...love you lori