Pet scan results, great!

crazylady
crazylady Member Posts: 543 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone,

My pet scan results show that I am cancer free at this time. Yeah! I am going back on xeloda, starting tomorrow for 6 months, to make sure that no stray cells got away.
I am extremely relieved, though not looking forward to 6 months of chemo. Hopefully that will be the end of it.

Take care!
Jamie

Comments

• nettie4
    nettie4 Member Posts: 145
    jamie. that is great news for you. what a relief for you and all who care for you. here is praying that after your chemo you wont ever have to worry about this again. take care.

nettie
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    Jamie, that is fantastic news. You must be jumping up and down! You'll get thru the next round of chemo. I'll be doing it right along with you. I start Monday. Hang in there. And as I always say, " Don't forget to laugh, laugh hard, laugh long, and laugh often.

Enjoy your day,

Barb
  • What great news Jaime and although you are not looking forward to the chemo, look at it as an insurance blanket...something that you get but don't really want to use. It's going to be all smooth sailing, for the most part, from here. Just keep in mind that you are cancer free....and planning on staying that way.

Hugs,
    Monika & Bert
  • littlejulie
    littlejulie Member Posts: 311
    CANCER FREE sounds GOOD TO ME!!!!!
  • jana11
    jana11 Member Posts: 705
    Congratulations.... celebrate and appreciate every happy moment. We are all so glad to hear your good news.

jana
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Wonderful news! Congratulations! Celebrations!
    Tara
  • Fitlisa
    Fitlisa Member Posts: 99
    Jamie,

Wonderful news!! Congrats to you and here is believing that all of us will be cancer free forever.

Always positive vibes.

Lisa