Surgery Date Set

kerry
kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Thank you everyone for your kinds words and thoughts. You are right, Stacey, this will be a walk in the park compared to what I have been through the past 1 1/2 years and I know it will be OK. The doctor has even said he feels it is in the early stages and so my surgery is set for July 23 - after my trip to the mountains next week.

No one in my family has ever had any skin cancer to date, except me, so maybe SpongeBob is right about the 5FU lighting up these little melanoma buggers.

Hey Kanga, I'll get to keep my arm!!

Stacey, I still want to get us all together sometime!!

Fondly and with many thanks to all of you for your wonderful messages.

Kerry

Comments

• Hi Kerry:

I'm sure it will be a piece of cake. Good luck to you and have a wonderful trip. Please keep us posted.

Monika
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    unknown said:

Hi Kerry:

I'm sure it will be a piece of cake. Good luck to you and have a wonderful trip. Please keep us posted.

Monika

Kerry -

In the immortal words of Father Guido Sarducci (a great philosopher, scholar and purveyor of fine chianti); "Piece o' cake - piece o' crumb cake."

Best regards

- SpongeBob
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Hi Kerry,

I was so glad to read that your doctor thinks that you caught it in its early stage. Have a wonderful time in the mountains....my favorite place to be! Thanks for the email... I replied. Let us know your surgery date. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Have a safe and fun trip!

Hugs,

Kay
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Kanort said:

Hi Kerry,

I was so glad to read that your doctor thinks that you caught it in its early stage. Have a wonderful time in the mountains....my favorite place to be! Thanks for the email... I replied. Let us know your surgery date. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Have a safe and fun trip!

Hugs,

Kay

Hiya Kerry--yu will be fine --ah feel it in me water!
    Mountains???---think we call em "pimples " over here--'ol kanga's gotta travel for about 12 hours just to get close to snow!---errr--what's it look like?
    You have a great time and keep us posted leading up to the surgery.
    luv n huggs , kanga n Jen