Thanks Everyone

sharonM
sharonM Member Posts: 12
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I just wanted to thank-you all for your kind words and thoughts. I cannot quite figure out how to do it in sequence, so I just started a new post- what the heck eh! I am actually a Canadian (go Glames go) and live just north west of Toronto. So my choice of treatment facility seems to be somewhat narrower than might be in the U.S. I actually went to a large one in Toronto and was told the medical oncologists there were not taking new patients, if you already had one in your own area. Since I am the kind of person who tries to find the positive in all things, I am attempting to view my oncologist in that way as well. Because he seems to have given up or atleast believes in the statistics, I think that has made me far more proactive in my own investigation than I might have been. Andreae, great news and very encouraging for all us stage IV'ers. I have to let you know I did read an article about you a while back, which has led my husband and I to have an email relationship of sorts with Barry Stein-another great success story. I am trying not to ramble too much, don't want you all getting sick of me to soon, but I do want to express my appreciation for your responses. It is such a tough fight but certainly one worth winning.

Talk to you all again soon I hope.
Sharon

Comments

• kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    You are very welcome Sharon---hey--ain't that what friends are for--need I say more????
    luv n huggs--kanga n Jen
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Hi Sharon,

I was off my computer for a few days and didn't not get to welcome you to our group! You have come to the right place for support and inspiration.

I will keep you in my heart and prayers. Your positive attitude will go a long way in helping your body heal.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Hugs,

Kay