Pls read!

Galliano
Galliano Member Posts: 46
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
This group has shown such knowledge & compassion, that I felt the need to post an unusual request. There is a pitiful post on the flip side to this web, the "ACS" discussions, "Coping with Diagnosis, Family & Friends" by "Boo4cancer", entitled, "HELP!!!!". If it's for real, it breaks my heart.....I don't know how to respond to that one. If any of you could please help this 12 year old, may God Bless You!
Pam

Comments

• jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Hi Pam,
    I couldn't find the post you are referring to. There is no "Coping with Diagnosis" board that I could find? Judy
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    jsabol said:

Hi Pam,
    I couldn't find the post you are referring to. There is no "Coping with Diagnosis" board that I could find? Judy

Hi Pam, Along with Judy, I couldn't find the post you are talking about.

Kerry
  • Galliano
    Galliano Member Posts: 46
    The American Cancer Society has 2 home pages; one for here (the Cancer Survivors Network, CSN) and also what I see on my screen at the top of this page which reads "ACS Home", then I click onto "Discussions", and then see a list of categories, so I click onto "Coping with Diagnosis, Family, Friends, & Spouses", then I click "General Discussion", then click "Show newest discussion first", then I see this post from "Boo4cancer". Someone did reply to that post, so I hope this person feels better today. I'm sorry if you don't see the message; I guess I worry too much these days. Thanks for your interest.
    Pam