Update on my SUPER Hubby!!

bsrules
bsrules Member Posts: 296
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hello Everyone!!! I just wanted to update you on my husband Bob. He is holding his own. He is still doing chemo since it is finally working. He is back to working a 40 hr week. I don't know how he does it but he is such a fighter!!! We had a surprise Birthday Party for him on Sat. We danced and laughed and smiled all night. He had such a GREAT time. He gave the big guy a toast thanking him for getting him this far. He turned 59 and holding as he saids. He even gave himself a present 2 new tatoos. I want to thank everyone for all the advise and info I have read it has help us alot!!! Bob wanted me to tell you guys that he doesn't do computers but he likes to dictate. He said, " I am doing fine and am going to make it!!!!!" He is going to have his next chemo treatments starting on Wed. for 3 days. He is my hero!!!! Thank You everyone!!! Sue and Bob

Comments

• scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    That is great news Sue, you can hear your respect and love in your message. He is very fortunate to have you there. Now, I really have to ask you something. Will you tell us about the 2 tatoos??????? Try to keep it rated G.....
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Congrats to you both, and Happy Birthday to Bob....and many more! It's so nice to be able to put everything else aside and party!! Enjoy each other, Judy
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    jsabol said:

Congrats to you both, and Happy Birthday to Bob....and many more! It's so nice to be able to put everything else aside and party!! Enjoy each other, Judy

Happy 59 th Bob---hell--now I have to put on 10 years to match yah!!!
    Hey Sue--great to hear the news and am sure you are "tending to his every need!"
    I don't know how I could have coped without my Jen--yu carers are truly amazing puttin up with us "semi's"
    Our luv and best wishes-kanga n Jen
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    kangatoo said:

Happy 59 th Bob---hell--now I have to put on 10 years to match yah!!!
    Hey Sue--great to hear the news and am sure you are "tending to his every need!"
    I don't know how I could have coped without my Jen--yu carers are truly amazing puttin up with us "semi's"
    Our luv and best wishes-kanga n Jen

Happy Birthday, Bob! Hang in there. Sue, you are a real gem!

Kerry