38 woman kidney cancer

edsba1986
edsba1986 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Kidney Cancer #1
i had a tumor removed almost a year ago and i have a growth on my adrenial gland. Anyone have an oppinion ?

Comments

• Suz2
    Suz2 Member Posts: 1
    I had two tumors in October. I had my left kidney removed and my adrenal gland also.

Suzy
  • BARBARATT
    BARBARATT Member Posts: 16
    just pray it's not cancer and just a growth.
  • Dee356
    Dee356 Member Posts: 5
    I had my right kidney removed four years ago with RCC, a new tumor spotted on the right adrenal gland spotten by MRI 3/31. I am having it surgically removed on 6/16. Took me this long to find someone willing to operate and not just write me off! Thank God for the MD Anderson Cancer Treatment Center!
  • jujubeads
    jujubeads Member Posts: 3
    Dee356 said:

I had my right kidney removed four years ago with RCC, a new tumor spotted on the right adrenal gland spotten by MRI 3/31. I am having it surgically removed on 6/16. Took me this long to find someone willing to operate and not just write me off! Thank God for the MD Anderson Cancer Treatment Center!

Dee: I had a radical nephrectomy and adrenal gland removal on 12/16/04. I have been trying to get to MD Anderson for follow-up treatment. Was it difficult to get in there. I am in Louisiana and my town is small and has one protocol: radiation.